24.

Jack's P.O.V

I was just talking Hiccup about our History homework when suddenly someone slapped my back. I quickly turned around and found Kristoff beaming at me.

"Congratulations Frosty!" He said.

I looked at him confused. "Huh? Why?"

Then he looked at me with a puzzled face. "Your study date with Elsa!"

"What study date?" I asked. Now I was even more confused.

"The one you made with her?" He said in a duh tone.

"Seriously Kris, what are you talking about?"

"Elsa just told me that you and her have a study session with her on Thursday at your house."

"She what?!" I slid down onto the floor and crawled into a little ball. "This can't be happening, this can't be happening this can't be-"

"Hey guys!" Eugene said. Then he looked down at me. "Frost, why do you look so depressed?"

"Elsa told me that she and Jack have a study date,"

"SESSION!" I yelled.

"Right. But the thing is he didn't even know about it."

Eugene smirked."Jack, even if you didn't know about it, you gotta admit that you like the fact that she said what she said."

I scrambled back up to face Eugene. "No I don't! You all think that I like her, but I don't! I'm just doing this for the stupid bet that we made!"

"Fine. Then if you don't like it because you like her, then I Guess this is just another chance to get her to kiss you, right?"

I thought for a while and nodded in agreement. "Right. Nothing more."

Then the bell rang, signalling us to go to our classes.

"Bye guys!" I said,easing off to Chemistry. I need to talk to Elsa.

But whilst I was running, a figure stopped me.

Maria.

I gritted my teeth and glared at her with pure hatred. "What do you want Maria?"

She let out an annoying high-pitched laugh and batted her eyelashes. "Can't your Girlfriend just stop to say hello?"

I scanned her head to toe. She was wearing one of her many crop tops, one that was black and had the words 'chick' written on it. She was also wearing Super short shorts that you barely see! Her face was caked with makeup and her brown hair was tied up in a Super tight side pony.

"You're not my Girlfriend," I growled. "And you never will be."

She walked closer to me and grabbed my hand. "We were once Jack, and no www can catch up! How about we go out on Thursday, then you could know more about me?"

I shook of her hand and pushed her back. She gasped in surprise. "I'm not interested." I said. "Besides, I have a study date."

Maria's eyes glinted with anger. "With who?"

I sighed.

Please forgive me Elsa.

"With Elsa," I smirked, folding my arms. "And I would prefer her over you, any day."

I walked passed her shocked face and headed into Chemistry. Luckily, the teacher wasn't there. I looked around the room and spotted Elsa at the back again, reading a book with her earphones plugged in. I walked towards her and sat beside her, pulling out my books. She turned her head and looked at me surprised.