8.

Jack's P.O.V

I woke up with the sun's rays on my eyes. I groggily got up and rubbed the dust out of my eyes. Guilt filled the inside of me as I remembered what happened the night before. After getting dressed in a dark blue t-short and some blue jeans I walked down to eat some breakfast.

"Hi honey," I heard my Mom say.

"Hi Mom," I mumbled as I hopped onto a chair on the island.

My mum gave me a concerned look. "Are you ok dear? You look paler than usual."

I nodded my head and gave a small smile."I'm fine Mom, really."

My mum looked into my eyes, not believing anything, but ignored it and continued making some pancakes. Once I had finished eating the pancakes, I waved goodbye to my Mum, grabbed my backpack and walked out the door to school.

Once I had reached school, I tried looking around for a girl with platinum blonde hair, but it was really hard because before I could even reach my locker, I was swarmed by what seemed like millions of girls.

"Hi Jackie! How was your day?"

"Hi Jackie! Wanna go out some time?"

"Jackie! Will you be my Boyfriend?"

"Hey! He's my Boyfriend!"

Annoyed, I pushed my way through the girls and grabbed my books from my locker. After that, I looked around the corridor, trying to spot Elsa. Luckily, I managed to find her with another girl with strawberry blonde hair in pigtails.

"Hey Elsa!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, running to her, causing gasps to come out of my fans.

I saw Elsa stiffen as she heard my voice, but I saw the other girl just take her hand to lead her forward to class. Grunting, I began a run and tried to grab her hand.

"Hey Elsa! Please wait!" I screamed.

Then, I saw her let go of the girl's hand and turned around, her face covered in tears. I finally caught up with her and grabbed her hand.

"Elsa! I'm Super sorry about what I did yesterday! I swear that I didn't mean it AT ALL and I promise you that it will never happen a---"

Then, I saw her let go of me and she stared at me with pure hatred. It wasn't like any other glare she gave me, this was more angry, more in pain. Like I had just grabbed her heart and tore it apart.

"Frost," she said. "Enough with your excuses, I'm done with you. I gave you one chance and you wasted it! I NEVER want to see you again."

Something in me broke as she walked away from me, the other girl glaring at me with anger as she tried to soothe Elsa.

Shouldn't I not care?

Wasn't this all for a bet?

I just had to make her fall for me...

Right?

Then, I noticed hot tears were streaming down my face. Why was I crying?

"Hey Frosty, you okay?" I heard someone say behind me.

I looked behind and noticed Hiccup, Eugene and Kristoff looking at me sympathetically. I scrambled off the floor and nodded in response.

"I-Im f-f-fine." I stammered.

"Frost, it's okay to cry," Eugene said, patting my back.

"W-hy?  I sh-shouldn't be c-cr-crying!" I sniffled.

The guys looked at each other with sad looks.

"Frost, do you even know what you're going through?" I heard Hiccup ask.

I shook my head.

"Dude," Kristoff said. "You're going through heartbreak."

Heartbreak?

What?

No. That's not true.

"Guys, I'm not in love," I straightened my shirt and looked at them.
I don't fall in love. Girls fall in love with me.

I'm a man of my word.

And I'm gonna finish this bet once and for all.

Hey guys!!!!!!!!
So this is another chapter that I HOPE you guys enjoyed. If you did, please

VOTE
COMMENT

And thanks for reading!
                                     Choco