A New Ashley?

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that it makes me so happy to see my reader's count go up and that you all are enjoying the story! Please leave any comment below I love hearing from you guys! xx

________________________________________________________________

Girl’s POV

“Brittney let’s go. We have some more looking to do.”  Bry said shaking Brittney awake.

“Bry just go back to sleep.” Britt swatting her hands away. She was tired and even though BryAnna wouldn’t admit it she would love to crawl back into bed and sleep as well.

“Why don’t you stay here and I’ll go out looking for awhile.” She offered standing

“Sounds good but here take Woody with you.” Brittney said handing Bry her Sheriff Woody doll.

“Uh… okay.” Bry grabbed him and went down to the front desk. “Is there any messages?” She asked the clerk who just shook his head sadly. BryAnna walked out the door and started down the street. “Come on Ashley where are you?” She whispered to herself.

Ashley’s POV

I was about to walk out after the boys but Paul, who was covering the rear, held me back.

“You might want to cover yourself so nobody see’s you.” He smiled at me handing me a scarf and HUGE sunglasses. I just nodded wrapping the scarf around my head and shoving the sunglasses over my eyes. “Perfect.” Paul put his hand on my back and led me outside after the boys. Cameras were flashing like crazy and I could hear reporters shouting questions like

‘Who is that girl?’

‘Which boy is she dating?’

‘Can you show us your face sweetheart?’

I just kept my head low and followed the boys to the car. I sat between, to my displeasure, Harry and Zayn.

“So Ashley which boy are you dating?” Zayn asked putting his fist to my mouth like a microphone.

“None.” I stated firmly shoving his fist back into his own area.

“So you’re single? Wanna change that?” Harry winked at me.

“Can I change seats please?” I yelled to the other boys. Louis was driving and Liam was in the passenger seat. Niall, lucky little duck, had the seat behind us to himself.

“You can’t move while the car is moving.” Liam yelled back Harry and Zayn high fived behind my head. I crossed my arms and sat back.

“Oi you boys leave that poor girl alone or I will pelt you with carrots.” Louis yelled at Harry and Zayn as he switched lanes.

“Yeah you guys keep this up and I might just let her kick your butts.” Liam smirked back at them.

“Oh honey I don’t need permission.” I smirked at him.

“You do if you want to injure a famous person.” He answered back and I just nodded trying to keep calm and look out the window. After 20 minutes of being hit on and boy chatter we all arrived at the studio.

“Alright lads… uh and lady. Let’s do this.” Liam shouted

“Yeah buddy!” Niall screamed and jumped out of the car. I filed out between Harry and Zayn and kept my head low. I heard all the questions again.

‘Who is that girl?’

‘Is she with Harry or Zayn?’

‘Can you look over her sweetie?’