Shark!

Ashley’s POV

Another fifteen minute drive and we entered a town called Richmond.

“Did we really have to go to a different city to shop?” I asked as Louis parked the car in front of Hilltop Mall. It was huge! “I am so gonna get lost in here.” I whispered aloud and Liam chuckled next to me.

“Don’t worry you can hold my hand the whole time.” Harry smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes.

“Are you ever gonna give up?” I asked him as we unbuckled.

“Never” He shouted loudly and I just giggled at him.

“Uh Ashley we need to explain a little something to you.” Liam looked at me with a serious look.

“Let me guess you’re going to tell me that you guys are famous so I should be prepared to be mauled by a bunch of star stuck teenagers. Also I’m not allowed to leave your sides ever while in the store, my exception for that is the changing room though. Anything else?” I asked with an amused look on my face which Liam returned.

“I think you got it covered.” He smiled at me and we all climbed out of the big black van. We got in without being seen thankfully. The boys were keeping their heads low so no one could look at them directly.  We of course had Paul and a few other security guards with us. When we got far enough in I looked around and my mouth dropped open. I thought it was big from the outside.

“I am so getting lost in here.” I sighed again and we started walking around we went into a store called Zoo Fashion.

“These are human cloths.” Louis yelled from the other side of the store with Harry and Zayn.

“What did you expect?” Niall yelled back from his stop with me and Liam.

“Animal clothes duh! It’s called ‘Zoo’ Fashion.” The rest of us laughed and I found a nice pair of boyfriend styled pants.

“I’m going to try these on.” I smiled at the boys and walked over to the dressing room. Liam followed behind sitting outside of my room. “What do you think?” I asked stepping out in the pants.

“Wonderful” He clapped and I took a bow.

“Now I don’t have to wear boy pants.” I grinned happily as I informed the worker standing close by that I wanted to buy these pants and wear them out. She nodded and smiled.

“Of course miss. Just take them off bring them to the counter and after you pay you can put them right back on.” I smiled at her and walked back in the changing room. I took off the pants and folded them neatly right by the door. I quickly pulled Louis oversized pants back on and turned to grab the pants to pay for them but they were gone. I looked around the small changing room but they weren’t in here. I walked out and saw Liam was gone. I sighed and walked out into the store in time to see Liam handing the women at the front desk his credit card.

“Liam Payne. I can pay for my own clothes.” I sighed walking up to him as the women handed him back his card and the pants.

“Sorry love,” He winked at me.

“I think it is sweet when boyfriends buy things for their girlfriends.” The cashier sighed and walked away before I could correct her.

“Great now she thinks we are dating.” I pouted.

“Is it really that bad?” Liam asked as we walked back to the dressing room so I could switch pants.

“According to your manager, yes.” I sighed closing the door on him as I switch jeans again.