The Waiting Game

A/N I just wanted to say sorry to anyone who is team Danielle because I make her a little mean/ crazy in this chapter. I'm sure that she is a very nice girl in real life but this is key for my story! :D Thanks lovelies and enjoy xx

Ashley’s POV

“Danielle Peazer? As in the girl you were dating? Wait you WERE dating right? You’re not still dating?” I started babbling.

“Yes we were dating but in her head we still are. Ashley I would never kiss you if I already had a girlfriend.” Liam grabbed my hands trying to calm me down. I nodded and looked at the now opened door.

“We should… I should go.” I sighed and went to walk out. But Liam pulled me back and into a hug.

“We will talk about this when we get back to the hotel.” He whispered kissing the top of my head. I then walked away from him and back into the party. I looked around and tried to find Kendall. I finally caught sight of him but I also saw Danielle making her way towards him. I quickly ran over to him, thankfully I was closer to him then she was. I interlaced our fingers and he smiled down at me.

“Liam wanted me to tell you that Danielle is here and that she is going a bit crazy. She keeps trying to tell people she saw him making out with people. She tried to tell Harry that he saw him with Victoria then told Zayn he was with Miranda.” I giggled in his ear my eyes watching Danielle making her way to us.

“She always was a little crazy. Always thought he was cheating on her.” Kendall nodded and I sighed with relief on the inside. Just then Danielle approached us.

“Kendall” She squealed and pulled him into a hug.

“Danielle. I didn’t know you were coming.” He winked at me.

“Oh I wouldn’t miss this for the world. Besides I have a bit of news for you.” She grinned letting him go and glaring at me. “Your little girlfriend here was just kissing my boyfriend.” She put her hands on her hips and took a step towards me. I grabbed onto Kendall and pretended to be scared. He looked down at me and grinned.

“Of course she was thank you for the update Danielle.” Kendall smirked at her. She looked furious.

“I’m not joking she really was. That girl is a little tramp.” She yelled in my face and then men in black were surrounding us and escorting Danielle away from us. I looked around as people began to stare at us and chills went down my spine.

“Don’t worry she won’t be getting back in. Are you okay?” Kendall asked looking down at me. I nodded softly. “Okay we have to go perform one more song then I’ll be back.” He smiled and once again I just nodded as he walked away I looked around the room wanting to find someone to talk to. I normally would seek out Brittney and BryAnna when I needed to talk something out but they weren’t here. I couldn’t tell any of the girls I met her because it would be all over the tabloids. I caught sight of Niall and figured it was worth a shot. I walked up to him and he smiled at me.

“Can I talk to you?” I whispered to him. He nodded and we walked over to a table.

“What’s up?” He asked sipping his drink.

“I kissed Liam.” I whispered and he spit his drink out of his mouth all over the table. His eyes went wide and I started thinking I shouldn’t have told him. People were looking at us and Niall grabbed my hand towing me into a dark corner.

“Come again love?” He looked at me still with wide eyes.

“I kissed Liam.” I whispered even softer and now a blush was on my cheeks.

“That little scamp. Well congrats lass, he will be a great boyfriend.” Niall clapped me on the back.

“Hold on there sparky! I didn’t say we were dating I said we kissed.” I pointed at him.