Let's Go Home

A/N I feel I should tell you guys that... there is only one chapter left after this one.... Please enjoy this chapter and leave comments, I love reading them! <3 xx

Ashley’s POV

It took me nearly twenty minutes to let the girls back into my room. I wanted to make sure I wouldn’t burst out yelling at them again.

“Ashley we are so sorry.” BryAnna said looking at me as she took a seat in her chair and Brittney perched herself on the edge of my bed.

“I know.” I stated monotone.

“The boys should be back soon and they have a surprise…” Brittney smiled

“I don’t want to see them.” I still didn’t look at either of them I just stared at the wall in front of me.

“Ashley you need to talk to them give them a chance to…” BryAnna tried to talk to me.

“To what Bry? Explain themselves. I don’t think there is any need for that. Just give them this.” I handed her the note still watching the wall. I could feel her give me an odd look. She read over the note slowly.

“Ashley…” She tried to start in on me.

“Give them this note and nothing else.” I stated firmly.

“What does it say?” Brittney asked curiously. BryAnna handed it to her and I heard her gasp loudly. “Ash…”

“Just give them the note alright?” I was getting angry again and they could sense it.

“Fine Bry will give it to them.” Brittney said in a hostile tone.

“Why do I have to give it them?” BryAnna whined

“Because I can’t give this to Harry. It would kill me.” Brittney said matter of factly.

“You don’t think it’s gonna kill me too?” BryAnna asked angrily.

“Not as much because you have your eye set on the other band…” Brittney smirked.

“BRITTNEY!” BryAnna yelled causing her to stop talking.

“I don’t care who gives it to them just do it. And I would ask that as my best friends you wouldn’t talk to the people who kidnapped me and got me shot.” I glared from one to the other.

“That’s not fair Ashley…” Brittney began to whine.

“I would do the same for you two and you know it.” I growled at her and she understood today was not the day to mess with me.

“Fine I’ll give it to them.” BryAnna said sadly looking at me with pleading eyes.

“Go meet them in the hall. I don’t want to see them at all.” I commanded and she rose grumpily and walked out of the room shutting the door behind her. Brittney removed herself from my bed and sat in her chair next to my bed. We sat without talking and I knew she was upset with me. After about ten minutes I heard the door open and a scrambling of feet. I looked up expecting BryAnna. What I actually saw made tears swell in my eyes instantly.

“Mom?” I said in a raspy whisper as she ran to me throwing herself on my lap crying. “Dad?” I cried harder as my father approached us as well.

“My little princess.” He whispered softly kissing my forehead.

“ASHLEY!” I looked to see my siblings running into the room. They each took a turn hugging me. Addy, the littlest of us all, climbed up on my lap curling up to my chest. I started kissing the top of her head over and over again. BryAnna walked in a few minutes later, gave a slight nod to tell me it was done then sat in her chair next to Brittney. After a half hour of crying, hugging, kissing and more crying we all calmed down enough to speak clearly to each other.