That's mine!

Ashley’s POV

I heard the door slam shut behind me and the clicking of heels. The witch was back and by the sounds I was hearing she wasn’t happy.

“I don’t get it. He still chooses you over me and you’re not even there. You are so done for.” She then gave me another good slap across the face. I winced in pain but still just glared up at her. “Oh and also…” She slapped me again. “… Greg informed me what you said on the phone. Don’t worry we are leaving this place tomorrow and once we do they won’t find you until I let you go.” And with that she walked out the door leaving me in silence once again.

‘Hurry please.’ I prayed hoping my best friend telepathy was working.

Girl’s/Boy’s POV

“I don’t get it. How did Brittney figure it out and I didn’t?” BryAnna question as her and Niall sat on the sofa. Liam was back at his window insisting it was helping him think, Louis was on the phone with Paul explaining everything that had gone down. Brittney, Zayn and Harry were sitting on a bed trying to devise a plan.

“Does it matter who figured it out? Shouldn’t we just be happy someone did?” Niall laughed at BryAnna who was still baffled that Brittney solved the clue.

“Your right, it’s just surprising is all.” She smiled back at him.

“Can I ask something here?” Brittney asked loudly to everyone.

“Shoot love.” Louis smiled coming back into the room and joining the other two on the sofa.

“I know I’m right about the whole ex-girlfriend thing but anyone got a clue about whose girl-friend it is?” She asked and everyone did a slight shrug.

“Which one of you has a girlfriend that would want revenge on you?” BryAnna asked and every boy raised their hands. “Great” BryAnna sighed and slumped back into the sofa.

“Of course Liam’s would be the craziest.” Harry laughed loudly and the boys all nodded.

“I think she lost most of her marbles.” Louis joked happily. “Do we have any carrots left?” He asked looking around the room and everyone shook their heads at him in amusement.

“Who is it?” Brittney asked looking to Liam who had a very concentrated face one.

“Danielle. She did it. I know she did.” Liam turned around.

“How do you know?” BryAnna asked looking over at him.

“Well… she might have kinda… walked in while Ashley and I were… you know in the closet…” Liam stumbled

“That sounds so wrong mate.” Louis smiled at him.

“Pipe down Louis.” BryAnna yelled at him.

“Again with the ‘pipe down’? I see where Ashley gets it.” He huffed and pouted like a baby.

“So it’s this Danielle girl? Great! Where is she staying?” Brittney grinned happily.

“I have no idea.” Liam sighed running a hand through his hair.

“Well that’s our first step then isn’t it? Finding out where she is staying.” Brittney turned back to Zayn and Harry and they set to work on a plan.

“Alright we are gonna need a car people won’t think to look in for One Direction…” Brittney sighed trying to think then her and BryAnna looked at each other with large grins. “Do you guys by chance have Ashley’s purse?” She asked the boys slyly.

“Uh yeah I think it’s in the other room why?” Harry asked looking between the girls. Before anything else was said Brittney jumped off the bed causing the other two to shake. She ran into the other room and yelled in triumph. Brittney walked back into the room holding Ashley’s purse and her car keys.