Good Night

So sorry this chapter took so long you guys but this chapter is really long. I hope you all like it! Please leave a comment for me, I love to read them! xx

-Ashley

__________________________________________________________________________________

Girl’s POV

“Brittney stop beat yourself up by looking at those pictures.” BryAnna sighed. Brittney hadn’t given up on finding out whom that Susan girl is.

“I don’t get it. She has no last name, nobody has ever seen her before and yet there she is plain as day. Look at her long hair. This girl is not cute enough for Harry.” Brittney mumbled about the girl now all over the internet.

“Britt you don’t even know the poor girl. I mean come on she could be super nice.” Bry offered feeling sorry for the girl if they ever ran into her.

“Or she could just be after his money.” Brittney snapped at her and BryAnna hit her palm to her forehead. They had been in the hotel all night. They had run out of places to look and to be honest they were tired of walking everywhere. They hadn’t given up hope on finding Ashley they just need a break.

“We need to figure out what were going to do Britt.” BryAnna sighed throwing herself back on the bed. They had been debating about going home and waiting it out with their families or stay and wait it out together.

“Her parents said that she called and said she was fine so maybe it’s time we head home?” Brittney finally closed the laptop and looked at BryAnna.

“I feel like we’re giving up on her if we leave.” She sighed

“I know me too but what good are we here? We have done everything we can. Her face is all over this town and in the news. The police are looking into it. What else is there?” Brittney asked running a hand through her hair and staring out the window.

“You’re right. Let’s call home and have them get us some tickets home. It’s time to go.” BryAnna tried to smile but she felt a knot in the pit of her stomach. Brittney nodded but she felt the same way.

Ashley’s POV

“Wait I don’t get it why do we have a bottle?” I asked as we sat in a circle with a bottle in the middle.

“Well you spin it and whoever it lands on picks truth or dare then the person who spun the bottle either picks their truth or dare.” Niall explained with a smile.

“Seriously? In America you just pick who you want no bottle needed. The only thing we use a bottle for in a game is when playing Spin the Bottle.” I said looking around at the boys.

“I’m up for playing that.” Harry and Louis stated in sequence.

“Okay I get why you want to play.” I said pointing at Harry who just wiggled his eyebrows. “But why do you want to play that?” I then pointed to Louis who grinned.

“I just want to kiss Harry.” He smiled brightly at me and I couldn’t help but laugh, as did all the boys.

“Alright alright, let’s just get this over with.” I sighed.

“Ladies first.” Liam offered and I spun the bottle. I watched it closely and smiled brightly when it landed on Niall.

“Niall, truth or dare?” I asked turning to the Irish boy to my right.

“Truth.” He grinned and I tapped my chin thinking.

“Oh I got it. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?” I asked happily.