Getting to Know Ashley

Girl’s/Boy’s POV

Alright Louis go in and ask what room Danielle is staying in.” BryAnna turned around to look at the five boys shoved in the back seat.

“Why do I have to do it?” He whined.

“Coming from the boy who complains we don’t let him do anything.” Niall chuckled. They then began to argue. Brittney and BryAnna looked at each other and sighed. The two girls climbed out of the car unnoticed by the boys.

“Boys” They giggled and walked into the creepy hotel and approached the front desk.

“Can I help you ladies?” The man at the front desk, Jimmy, asked in an overly creepy voice.

“Yes we are looking for our friend Danielle Peazer. She told us this is where she was staying.” BryAnna smiled at him brightly.

“Nobody here by that name.” His face turned to stone.

“Are you sure?” Brittney asked looking confused. “You didn’t even look.”

“I know the name of every person in this hotel and your friend isn’t here. Now if you would please exit the way you entered.” Jimmy shooed them away.

“How rude!” Brittney huffed as they re-entered the car.

“Superman is not better then Batman.” Niall yelled as the closed the car doors.

“Pipe down you two or I’ll punch you both in the face.” Brittney yelled loudly. That shut them up instantly.

“What’s got your knickers in a twist?” Harry asked looking at the girls.

“That man wouldn’t tell us what room she is hiding out in.” BryAnna pulled her hair back into a ponytail as did Brittney.

“Great! So what now?” Zayn asked looking in the review mirror fixing himself.

“I hope you boys can act half as well as you sing.” BryAnna grinned.

“Excuse me sir. But we would like a room please.” Harry smiled at Jimmy.

“Your honeymoon suite if you could.” Louis winked at him.

“Of course… sirs” The man gave them a bewildered look and looked down at his computer typing away.

“You toss pot! How could you lose your phone?” Zayn yelled at Niall on the other side of the lobby. The man looked up at the sound of shouting.

“Why don’t you just bugger off alright?” Niall yelled back at Zayn pulling pillows off of the run down sofa.

“Hold on for just one minute please.” Jimmy nodded to Harry and Louis and walked over to Zayn and Niall. “Excuse me sirs but could you please not destroy my hotel.” He shouted over them. Then all hell broke loose between the three of them. While Zayn and Niall kept the man distracted Liam ran into the lobby and behind the counter. He searched around the computer and found one of the aliases that he knew Danielle uses sometimes. He wrote the room number on his hand and ran to the elevator. The girls ran into hotel and followed Liam into the elevator.

To: Niall Horan

From: BryAnna

Top floor.

Niall felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and smiled sheepishly at Jimmy.

“So sorry. It appears it was in my pocket the whole time.” Niall smiled and he and Zayn walked over to the elevator.

“So sorry sirs. So the honeymoon suite? How many nights will you be joining us for?” Jimmy asked.

“Just the night please.” Harry smiled at him.