Fannapped!

Ashley’s POV

We rode to the airport with my parents and Addy in a limo. Ali had been right; I was now in the paparazzi eye. They were loads of them waiting outside of the hospital. Thankfully we had a few security guards with us because there we also some crazed fans, probably looking to beat me up. My sister and the other kids met us at the airport with my car. I hugged them all good-bye as they boarded the jet. We waited for it to take off and then we were on the road by 10:30am.

“You girls ready to get this show on the road?” I shouted happily from the back seat. I clearly wasn’t allowed to drive therefore I was booted to the backseat.

“Yeah, hey maybe you should take a nap? You look tired.” BryAnna said from the driver’s seat.

“I’m not tired at all; I’m just so excited to be out of that hospital room and on my way home.” I smiled getting wiggly like a dog in the car.

“Remember the doctor said not to overdo it.” Brittney turned in her seat to look at me.

“I don’t think sitting in the back seat classifies as overdoing it.” I smirked at her. After an hour though I did find myself getting tired, so I cuddled in the backseat and fell asleep.

“Ashley stay with me.” Liam whispered softly from the darkness that surrounded me.

“Liam?” I called out to him trying to find him. “Liam where are you?” I tried to run to him but I couldn’t see anything, not even my hand in front of my face.

“Ashley?” That was Niall’s voice calling me now.

“Ashley?” That was Zayn

“Ashley?” Harry shouted off in the distance

“Ashley?” Louis said in his sing song voice.

“Boys? Boys? Zayn! Harry! Niall! Louis! Liam!” I called out to them but I heard nothing now. I was surround by darkness and silence. I fell to the ground in tears. Then there was a blinding light followed by a gun shot.

I sat straight up in the back seat, sweat making my cloths stick to my skin.

“How long was I out?” I asked noticing the girls had switched places while I was asleep.

“Four hours, so much for not being tired.” Brittney joked.

“Guess my body needed rest. Hey where are we?” I asked looking out the window not recognizing anything.

“Oh we are just gonna stop in this town to go to the bathroom and grab a bite to eat.” BryAnna smiled at me. I could tell they were hiding something.

“Are we lost?” I raised an eyebrow at her.

“What? No. What on earth would give you that idea?” BryAnna gave a dry chuckle.

“Let me see the map then.” I stuck my hand out for it.

“No.” She gripped it closer to her.

“Oh look a gas station perfect.” Brittney pulled into the parking lot.

“Why can’t I just see the map? I can help get us un-lost.” I reached for the map but BryAnna held it far out of my reach.

“Let’s just go potty and get some food. We need to hurry and get back on the road.” She jumped out of the car taking the map with her.

“Whatever.” I grumbled as I slide out of the car. We walked into the gas station and seeing as I didn’t have too pee I roamed the isles looking for snacks.

“Hold my phone while I pee.” Brittney tossed me her phone and I continued to scope out the isles. As I walked down the magazine isle looking for something to read I was shocked. Most of these have my pictures on them. ‘The truth About Ashley Simmons’