Speechless

Dear readers, although there aren't many of you I would still like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for reading my story! Thanks loves. XX _________________________________________________________________________

Ashley’s POV

“Vas happenin!” Zayn yelled in my sleeping face. My eyes shot open and she came nose to nose with an unknown boy.

“AHHHH.” I yelled rolling away and falling off the bed in a mess of sheets. “What the hel…” I froze as I looked up and saw five famous smiling British/ Irish boys. “What?” I questioned scooting away from them.

“Zayn you prick.” Harry sighed. “Sorry about him he isn’t good with pretty girls.” Harry winked holding out his hand to help me up, but I just scooted further away.

“Guys she is scared give her some room.” Liam said pulling all the boys away from me.

“Listen Ashley, please don’t be scared. We promise we don’t want to hurt you.” Louis said kneeling on the ground away from me but at eye level. I still just sat there with a scared and confused look on my face.

“Lou is right we aren’t going to hurt you.” Niall nodded knelling next to Louis. I just looked around the room.

“Why?” Was all I could get out of my mouth.

“We can’t tell you that…” Louis mumbled.

“What? So you kidnap me but you can tell me why?” I roared standing for the first time since they woke me ever so rudely.

“We wish we could Ashley really we do but we can’t.” Louis said as he and Niall stood as well.

“I want to go home.” I said crossing my arms firmly.

“You can’t. Listen; are you hungry can we get you anything?” Liam asked stepping forward.

“No. Just let me go home.” I said sitting on the bed.

“Sorry love. We have an interview in two hours and if you don’t mind we would like to insist on you coming with us.” Liam said as the rest of the boys looked worried.

“You’re kidding me right? I do mind that you ‘insist’” I growled putting air quotes and hand motions into my sentence.

“Hey guys let me try talking to her.” Louis whispered to the boys.

“Ummm, hello still right here. I can hear you.” I waved in front of their faces. The boys all nodded and walked into the next room. I just sat back on the bed, feeling tears well up in my eye’s like they had since One Direction had taken me, but let them fall I wouldn’t.

“You can’t just sit here and do nothing.” Louis said sitting at the end of the bed like he had last night.

“You’re right. Of course you could let me go and then everything will be perfectly fine.” I sighed glaring at him.

“I have something of yours.” Louis pulled out my phone. “I hope you don’t mind but I went through a few of your pictures. You have a big beautiful family.” He said staring down at the phone in his hand.

“I know, and I miss them very much. Please let me go. I need to see them.” I said as tears finally fell from my eyes.

“I think if you go with us today, and eat some food. Liam will let you call them and let them know you are okay.” Louis offered looking up at me, now I was crying. I sat deep in thought. They weren’t going to let me go but at least I could call and hear their voices.

“Alright, I’ll do what he asks.” I nodded wiping the tears from my eyes.

Girls POV

“So tell us what happened before you lost your friend.” The policeman asked coolly.