Danielle Peazer

Ashley’s POV

“Why don’t you go over and talk to Victoria and Miranda while we are on stage.” Kendall whispered to me as the boys started walking on stage. I just nodded and watched as he looked around the room. A small smirk came to his lips and I went to turn and see what he was looking at but next thing I knew his lips were on mine. I stumbled away from him and he just walked onto the stage like it was nothing. I turned around and saw many pairs of eyes on me.

Boy’s POV

“Can he do that?”

“Isn’t that cheating?”

“What is his game plan here?”

The boys went into fits.

“Oi hush up will you I’m trying to think.” Liam shushed the other four. “Okay let’s just act normal here guys and go talk to her.” With that the boys walked into the room and made a bee line to Ashley. They were tossed around a little but finally found her talking to Victoria, Miranda and some girls they didn’t know.

Ashley’s POV

“I didn’t know you and Kendall were like together together.” Victoria squealed as her Miranda, Mary, Lucy and Fawn ran up to me.

“I didn’t either.” I mumbled touching my lips. ‘I didn’t like it. Why didn’t I like it?’ I thought to myself.

“Hello ladies how are you all tonight.” Ashley heard a familiar voice from behind them and turned around to see the boys looking stunning in there tuxes.

“Hey guys.” The girls all chorused I however just looked around nervously.

“Mind if we steal our friend for a minute. Need to get some pictures.” Harry winked at them that is so Harry. The girls nodded as Niall and Zayn each grabbed one of my arms and towed me away.

“Would you let me go?” I sighed shrugging them off.

“What are you doing here with Kendall?” Louis pointed at me.

“He invited me Louis. It’s not like I planned it. He just showed up at the hotel.” I answered in a ‘duh’ voice.

“Right” Louis slumped back away from me.

“But you didn’t have to kiss him.” Liam stood in front of me.

“I didn’t kiss him he kissed me there is a difference” I looked at him angrily. “I don’t get what is going on here. He is your friend and we are on somewhat of a date… So frickin what?”

The boys all looked at each other at a loss for words.

“We just don’t want you to get hurt is all.” Niall sighed rubbing the back of his neck.

“Don’t worry I’m a big girl, besides I think you have to actually care for a person to let them hurt you.” I smirked at them and the boys all smiled.

“So you don’t like him?” Liam questioned.

“I’m sure he is a nice guy and all but honestly having him touch me gives me the creeps but hey I’m just playing the part. Now if you excuse me my date is about to come off the stage and I need to be there waiting.” I grinned and went to walk away.

“Hey Susan” Liam yelled from behind me and I turned around with a quizzical look. “You look beautiful tonight.” All the other boys nodded in agreement.

“Thanks guys you all look very handsome yourselves.” I smiled and waved as I walked back to the girls right as the BTR finished their song.

Girl’s POV