Final A/N Goodbye

Honestly I am saddened that this story is over but I am overwhelmed by how well it's done. People have attached and been so kind to this story and I thank you all. 13K reads is overwhelming and I can't thank you all enough. The nice comments and people's kind words really warm my heart and thank you to those who have been here since the beginning I really thank you.

    But now I have a question about my new Septiplier books. I have given a short summary/description and I am going to ask you to decide on which books you want by commenting on them. Also please don't say that you want them all or comment on all of them because I am genuinely curious to see which one does best. Theses are all my original ideas so I hope you enjoy. (Feel free to give opinions or ideas as well)

1st choice-

Jack had been riding bulls since he was a young kid in Wyoming. He never really did fit in with his family. He was a rambunctious, queer, teenager with built up rage at his family's rejection but he was good at riding bulls. Better than his father, better than his brother, better than his two sisters. He was the best in the family and when he grew up, the best in the business. But just as his family ostracized him, the bull riding community did too. Green hair and a loud personality weren't exactly approved so he was alone, but a new rodeo clown thinks that his green hair is pretty sweet.

2nd choice-

Jack is a half marathon runner who just endured a huge injury. His running partner left him to go ahead and beat his time leaving Jack all alone. Mark is a average guy who fell in love with running along with his ex but after his girlfriend broke up with him he had a hard time running. However he kept with it and signed up for the marathon. During this race he finds he needs to courage to keep going because she was usually the one to help. With a injured Jack who just needs to keep running and a lost Mark, it'll take these two strangers each other to finish the race. (Book is 26 chapters long and each chapter is a mile run)

3rd choice- CANCELLED

For years Jack Mcloughlin watched the boy across the street who was always at his desk window and room, giving Jack a perfect view. He's seen him leave for his first day of middle and now his last first day of high school. He's seen him cry at that desk, he's seen him draw for hours, he's seen him walk by half nude while changing. Over the years Jacks fallen in love with the random kid right across the street. The only problem is he's never spoken to him but that's all about to change.

4th choice-

Sean Mcloughlin just moved to escape a abusive relationship with someone he loved for years. Now he's in a new state, a new town, with a new name he used to use, Jack. Using his old passion for music he gets a job, he shouldn't be qualified to have, at an elementary school. Jack doesn't plan to get into anymore relationships anytime soon but the wild, sorta notorious, art teacher, Mark, who's across the hall just might change that.

5th choice-

Recovering Alcoholic. Severe Clinical Depression. A twist of suicidal tendencies. Jack Mcloughlin checked each box. He was barley keeping himself sane a few years ago but with the help of endless stays at physic wards, more pills than he could manage, and now a hopeful future, he was better but he wasn't perfect. So he planned a trip. A trip where he would travel everywhere until he found 101 reasons to live. In the beginning he can't even find one but a red haired fired up stranger hears and helps Jack find them all.

6th choice-

Sad Boy was a blog started in 2012 by a lonely teenager that never knew his pathetic blog would turn into a massive internet success. With hand taken pictures and hand written quotes/poetry people latched onto the emotion that surrounded it. With millions of followers, no one knew who sad boy was. No one knew it was Jack Mcloughlin, a now college senior who has a mild grade of depression. No one knew until Mark Fishbach, a bubbly college senior who was full of rambunctious energy did. Now when Jacks life suddenly bursts into color when Mark enters he doesn't know if he can abandon Sad Boy. He also doesn't know that it's the thing who's trying to keep his life in black and white.

7th choice-

The world was a wispy silence for Jack. All his life was loud but now it was everywhere. Class. Home. New York was even silent. No friends took up the effort to keep contact after the accident so he was left alone in the world with broken ears. Well that was until a bubbly half blind Mark bursts into Jacks school and decides to befriend someone who's sorta like him. (Deaf!Jack and half-blind!Mark)

Now thank you all for commenting (If you even did) and this story has been a wild ride and I thank you all for it. So as always thanks for reading and keep going
-RewReader-