Alice and Jeff (Jeff the Killer)

Intro: (Jeff's POV)

I've been watching this girl for a little over an hour now. I found out her name is Alice, age 13. I'm waiting until she secludes herself to cut her open.

I chuckle at the thought.

"Oh how sad, she's crying." I say sarcastically as I watch her run up a set of stairs to her room. Yes.

I make my way through an open window and up to her room. I had already taken care of her family downstairs. As I peer around the door frame, I see her arm start to drip blood. What? She's facing the other way so I easily sneak in.

"Instead of cutting yourself," I say happily, "Go To SLEEP!" Alice just looks at me with wide, wet eyes. I freeze with my knife in the air, high above her head.

As I put my knife into my pocket, not pulling out my hand, I look at her with an evil grin. "Alice, why so sad?" I ask, not even caring.

"I'm not sad anymore, thanks to you." she says with a smile. I laugh for a little and ask, "How stupid are you?" I laugh some more.

"I'm not stupid," she says quietly, "I'm just happy I don't have to be on this god-foresaken earth anymore." I can only look at her with understanding.

"Clean that up and pack some clothes." I order. She does so. I grab her good arm and pull her down the stairs. She comes to a hault when she sees her dead family in the living room and laughs.

"Y-you did this?" she asks excitedly.

"You're welcome." I respond quickly, pulling her away.

As we run into the darkness of the streets, she glances around quite a bit.

"What's the matter with you?" I ask. I guess she's worried about police.

"We need to visit someone real quick." she demanded. It sounded as if she ultimately had to. We sped up as we went along the road. She stopped in front of a two-story house. I hid in a bush as she approached and knocked on the door.

Now I'm curious. Eventually, someone opens the door. She fake-cries and walks in. I watch her sneak into the kitchen and grab a large knife. Oh yes, this will be entertaining.

I watch the gruesome scene unveil. She punches the dead body of a teenage boy, no older than she. I walk in and grab an apple from their fridge. Alice does the same.

"Who was that boy?" I ask between bites. She stays silent until we walk out.

"My ex-boyfriend." she finally replies with a smirk.