Chapter Three

Alice changed into pj's and came back down into the kitchen. Why did she do it? -That question ate at me until I couldn't take it.

  "Why did you cut your face like that?" I blurted out.

  "Why couldn't I?" she spat.

  "Excuse me?" I hissed angrily, "I asked you because I, clearly, did that a while back. Now, If you'll be so kind as to tell me why." Damn, I said that with a lot of attitude.

  "I-I'm sorry..." she whimpered.

  "Just tell me why you did it." my voice more calm now.

 "Because it looks beautiful."

  I touched the scar on my cheek and felt wetness trickle down my face. Man up. Ugh... I gotta get out of here..

  "You know, I almost wish you would've killed me." she said starting to cry again.

  "I'm going up to my room." I said as I bolted up the stairs. That night, when I cut my face into a.. a forever-smile, came back to me. That was also the night I killed my family. Liu

  "Mommy, you lied to me." I said as I lunged at her, stabbing her for what seemed like a million times. I then did the same to my father. My brother had been awoken. He struggled and cried.

  "Just.. go to sleep!"

~···~

I woke to the sound of knocking. I looked over at the digital clock resting on my nightstand. 10:14am. I hesitantly got up and opened my door. Alice.

  "Hey, Jeff. You alright?" she asked.

  "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I mumbled.

  "Well after you cried last night you never came out of your room and I was.. well.. worried."

  Alice was worried about.. me? Wait a minute, she saw me cry. Damn it!

  "Don't worry about me." I grunted.

  "I made breakfast." she informed

  What would Alice use to make breakfast with? Oh yeah, Slendy left some pots and pans the last time he was here. Mmm.. I smell waffles..

  "Jeff?" Alice said, waving a hand in front of my pale face.

  "Huh? What?"

  "You spaced out." she giggled.

  "Whatever. I'm hungry." I'm not gunna lie, Alice is a good cook.

~···~

  After breakfast, we sat down and watched Supernatural. Not many things on that show were true. Hehe.. I'm getting that feeling.

  I awoke to Alice yelling at something. I lazily walked into the kitchen and saw her with a tied up raccoon. What the actual fuck.

  "Stop screamin' at the damned thing." I hissed. I slit its throat and threw it out the window in which it got in.

  I noticed Alice wasn't in her pajama's anymore and had washed her hai recently. Why did she get all cleaned up when we're going out soon?