Chapter Seven

"Give it back!" She screamed.

  "Neverrrr!" She's never gunna get it this way!

~5 minutes earlier~

  "Who ya textin'?" I lazily asked. Alice glances up and proceeds to ignore me. I swipe the Andriod phone from her hands and she instantly tackles me. I hold it high above my head and she reaches for it. "Hahaha!" I laughed.

  "So what do we have here?" I asked sarcastically.

  "Stuff! Now give it back!" she blushed.

  With the phone still out of her reach, I read one of her texts. "He's actually really cute.."

  I blushed - hard. "You think I'm cute, huh?" I snickered.

  "Give it back!!"

  "Neverrrr!" She's never gunna get it this way! I was about to turn and run up the stairs when *thud* she tripped me - again. I tried scrambling away but she flipped me over and sat on top of me. I'm still gunna win this.

  I rolled on top of her and pinned her arms down. Hehe.. her cheeks are pink as fuck! Just then Ben walks in through my door. He sees us and walks away, shutting the door behind him.

  "Please?" she let her voice and body relax.

  I leaned in and kissed her. Dropping her phone next to her, I got up and sat on the couch.

  Alice rolled her eyes, picked up her phone, and went upstairs. I crept behind her. After I tackled her to the floor, I walked over her and went into my room. I think she gave up.

  I took off my hoodie, shirt, and pants. Doing this left only my boxers. I saw Alice shut her door and reopen it about a minutle later. She had on a very fuzzy set of pajamas.

  I watch as she mozies over to her bed and slide under her blankets. I watch my ceiling do nothing for a while and decide that I'm hungry.

  "Alice," I whisper.

  "Alice," a little louder.

  "Alice," I call in my normal voice.

  "Yes.. Jeff." she spat.

  "I'm hungry."

  "Well go eat."

  "No."

  "I'm not making you anything, Jeff."

  "What if-"

  "No." she cut me off. I rose out of bed and trudged across the hall. I laid down next to her. She sighed, "Really?"

  "Yep."

  "Get out."

  "You get out."

  "This is my bed."

  "No, this is my bed."

  "Ugh. I give up."

  I got up, grabbed my blanket, and covered her up with it. "You're cold.."

  "...th-thanks." she whispered.

  "Goodnight." I whispered in return. I went to sleep in my own bed.