Chapter Fourteen

We got home and Alice made me go to bed.

  "I'm not gunna leave you alone!" I barked.

  "Fine. I'll take a nap with you."

  "Good." I pulled her into my room and she laid down on the small couch in my room. "Nope, on the bed." I ordered. Alice rolled her eyes and laid on the edge of my bed. I crawled under the covers and put my arms around her. "Nobody can take you now." I chuckled and squeezed her closer.

  We woke up about an hour later and went out killing. Alice and I agreed that she has to sleep in my room every night.

~···~ One Day Later

  It's a Monday night in the middle of September and we're out in a town. It's about 3am. As we were about to pass a house, we heard screaming coming from it. We decided to check it out.

  "Be careful, Alice." I warned

  "You too, Jeff." she whispered. The front door was cracked open. I went first. In the livingroom, I saw a black and white clown putting colorful candies in a dead woman's body. Laughing Jack!

  "Hey, LJ!" I yelled.

  He jumped. "Gah! Oh my," he chuckled, "You gave me quite a fright."

  "You'll like this guy." I whispered to Alice.

  "Good day." LJ said politely to Alice.

  "Hello." Alice giggled.

  "What might your name be, pretty lady?"

  "I'm Alice!" she said, still giggling. Ugh..

  "I am Laughing Jack." He pulled a bundle of flowers. She takes them and he kisses her hand. Oh suuure.

  "Ahem." I interrupted. "Alice and I have some things to do. We're going. Sorry to bother you." It's so annoying when he flirts.

  "Bye, LJ!" Alice called.

  "Farewell, Alice," he called, "You know where to find me, Jeff." I slammed the door behind me.

  Alice put her bitch-face on. "Rude much?" she snarled.

  "It's annoying when he flirts." I growled.

  "I think he was just being a gentleman," teased Alice, "Also, I think you're jealous."

  I stopped in my tracks, "I am not jealous. Why would I be jealous?"

  "Ugh. Can't you have a little fun?" she groaned.

  "We're about to have a lot of fun." I said. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down the sidewalk. We stopped when we reached an almost-empty park. "That kid." I said, pointing to a kid in the dark. Alice smirked.

  "Play along." she whispered. Alice took my hand and we started strolling towards the kid. We sat on some swings near him, pretending not to see him.

  "This is going to be fun." Alice whispered into my ear.

  "I bet." I whispered back and kissed her on the cheek. I could tell she was blushing, even in the darkness. "Oh, and that was just part of the act." I added and winked.

  "Hey. Do I know you two lovebirds?" asked an unfamiliar voice.

  "I think I know you." Alice said.

  "Really?"

  "Yeah. You're Allen, right?"

  "Uh.. yeah. Who are you?"

  "It's me," she said maniacally, "Alice." Allen's eyes widened.

  "I th-thought y-you died." he shook. This boy had to have seen us in the news.

  "Nope." Alice said. She unclasped her hand from mine and started walking towarda him. He tripped and fell backwards.

  "Oh..shit.." he said under his breath. "Y-you must be-" he stopped. I stood and loomed over him.

  "Do you remember what you did to me, Allen? It's not safe to be out this late anyways, and yes, this is Jeff." she giggled. She's enjoying the fright in this boy - so am I.

  "Good point, Alice," I said, "I think he should Go TO SLEEP!" I jumped onto him and stabbed him furiously. Alice stood behind me and laughed histerically. The boy died quickly.

  "Heheh... You're right, Alice. That was fun."

  Alice dipped her fingers in Allen's wounds. On his arm, she wrote "GO TO SLEEP" exactly as I would. I gave the boy a smile and we held blood-covered hands the entire way home.