Chapter Eighteen

///This is gunna be pretty damn long. There's a peice (Kamyle's story) that I'm leaving out. I decided it wasn't right. It's too sad. I will, however, put it up at the end of the book. It will be its own chapter and be kinda short. Okay. Enjoy!\\\

Part One:

  It's now Thursday amd Alice insisted we go to Ben's party. Being only 13, she decides to skip the drugs and alcohol. I gave in.

  The party will consist of the following people:

-Me

-Alice

-Ben

-Masky

-LJ

-Hoodie

-Eyeless Jack

-Slenderman

-Slender's daughter (Ebony)

-Kedric (Hermes)

-Primrose (Prim/Rosie)

-Kamyle (Camel)

-Tabitha

///I just made up Kedric, Ebony, Primrose, Tabitha, and Kamyle.\\\

  It's a little crowded when we get there, but not so much that it's uncomfortable. The air already smells of Weed and alcohol - it hasn't even been 20 minutes.

  I go into the kitchen with Alice. I fill my cup with cold beer. I don't offer Alice any, and she doesn't ask for any.

  We walk around and socialize. Ben sees us and starts walking towards us.

  "Say no." I whisper quickly. Alice grabs a resealable Monster drink form the fridge and smiles as she cracks it open.

  "Dudes... you gotta try this *hiccup* stuff. It's *hiccup* awesome.." Ben says with a high-as-all-hell voice.

  "No, thanks, elfie." Alice pats him on the head. He frowns and floats away.

  "Come with me." Alice says, pulling me through the crowd of people. She connects her phone to a speaker using long-range Bluetooth.

  "So tell me about everyone." Alice says to me eagerly. I gesture towards Primrose.

  "That's Primrose. She knows everyone just as well as Slender." I said.

  "Hey, Rosie! C'mere!" I call to her. She has white/grey, flawless skin. Her hair is crimson red, wavy, and stops flowing at mid-thigh. Her eyes are also crimson. She wears a black and white, Japanese, school-girl uniform. She aslo adds white, lace gloves that go just past her wrists.

  "Hello. I'm Primrose." she greeted Alice.

  "Hey! I'm Alice!" she replies.

  "So, what did you need?" Rosie asks me.

  "Alice wants to know about everyone, including yourself." I informed.

  "Is this true?" she turned to Alice.

  "Yes. It'd be awesome of you could do that." Alice replied politely.

  "Well, who do you know so far?" Primrose asked.

  "LJ and Ben." Alice answers.

"I'll start with myself, then." said Rosie.

Part Two:

  "I was crushed and dumped by my boyfriend, so I killed him. I founs out I liked seeing others in fear and pain. Slender dicovered and recruited me. He did something to make me stop ageing. I sould be 20 something but I'm only 16."