Chapter 30

///Final chapter! Hope you guys enjoy!\\\

  "Let's have some fun with her, shall we?" Alice grinned.

  "Yes, we shall." I chuckled.

  Wait - what the hell? I almost just lost her!!

  I pulled Alice into a hug and I started ...crying...

  Alice didn't say anything. She didn't pull away or ask what was wrong. She just held me tightly and closely but started shaking. I held Alice tighter and her sobs softened.

  "I was so.. fuckin.. afraid, Alice" I whimpered.

  "I.. I know, I was too." Alice choked. I couldn't hold back; I leaned down and kissed Alice. I saw stars under my closed, burnt eyelids.

  I never thought I could care about anyone until I met Alice.

  I broke the kiss. "I love you, Alice." I whispered.

  "..I love you, too, Jeff." she whispered back. I kissed her again, but this time more passionately. Our tongues danced while Alice ran her hands through my hair. I moved my hands to her waist and pulled her closer. I felt her body against mine and I loved it.

  This is perfect.

  I fucking love her.

  Wait.. what? I realized my hands were slowly moving lower. I moved them back but not too subtly. I, again, broke the kiss to breathe. We were both practically panting..

  "How about we go fuck with Jane." Alice breathed.

  "Sure." I chuckled.

~···~ (Jane's POV)

  "Looks like Jane is up. You must've kicked her pretty hard. Hush, get the hammer." Jeff rambled.

  Fuck...

  "Wakey, wakey! Time to go through hell." Alice giggled cheerfully.

  "Fuck you..." I mumbled. Alice and Jeff laughed.

  Jeff raised a heavy-looking sledge hammer and slammed it into my knee cap. I let out an ear-splitting cry that rose over the loud cracking noise. Tears instantly flooded from my eyes.

  Through blurry vision, I saw Alice walk over with a bone-saw.

  "No..!" I cried.

  She went to my left arm. Alice cut clean through everything. She had cut me in the same spot Hoodie cut her. Hush seemed to watch from the sidelines. She wasn't a killer. Just a rejected monster. Poor girl...

///Not sarcasm!!\\\

  Jeff then took his knife and carved a smile into my face.

  "You're still an ugly fuck, Jane." he spat.

  "Heheh.. ready, Jane?" Alice cackled. She held up a seringe with a yellow/green, bubbly luquid in it.

  Classic acid.

  She injected it into my left eye socket. I instantly felt, not only the needle, but the acid start to eat at me. It burned like a thousand fires. I couldn't even hear my own screames, but I'm sure they were there.

  Finally, everything went numb. My vision faded to blackness. I was dying, at last.

  I'm gunna go find Hoodie... My misery can finally end...

///I actually feel sympathy for Jane after this.

Damn it... I'm supposed to hate her unconditionally... Whatever...

I will write an epilogue.

ILY, My Lovelies!!\\\