Chapter Fifteen

///Sorry I didn't post last night! I fell asleep while trying to get it up :b\\\

  When we got home, I opened the door just to see Laughing Jack sitting on my couch.

  "Out." I commanded.

  "I see Miss Alice is taken," he sighed, "Oh well." I hadn't realized we were still holding hands. I let go and glared at LJ. He got up and walked away.

  LJ closed the door behind him. Alice asked, "Does he live in the forest, too?"

  "We all do." I replied sharply. Alice showered and came back in pj's - ofcoarse.

  "Your turn. I already got you a clean towel." she ordered. I started walking up to the bathroom but was stopped by Alice.

  "Oh, Jeff?"

  "Yeah?"

  "When you're done, put some clothes on."

  I chuckled and ran up the stairs, not sure if I should listen to her. I kicked my shoes into my room and walked to the bathroom. I turned the water to 'hot' and started to undress from my bloody clothes.

  I pulled off my hoodie and muscle-tee. I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm pretty thin. I took off my pants and socks. Even my legs are pale. Finally, I turned on the shower head and slipped off my grey, Calvin Klein boxers. I stepped behind the curtain and chills were sent down my spine as the water hit me.

  I lathered my dark, papery hair with shampoo, I rinsed and did the same with conditioner. I grabbed the bodywash and washed myself.

  I get out and dry off. In my room, I put on boxers and gym shorts. I don't need a shirt.

///Mmm..\\\

  Downstairs, I see Alice in the kitchen. "More pizza rolls?" I joke.

  "Oh, yes." she smiles.

  "Good. I wasn't getting sick of them at all." I tease. She put on Bring Me The Horizon while we ate. Alice puts a bowl of Maple-Brown Sugar oatmeal in front of me. It may not seem like I would, but I love oatmeal.

  I smiled and poured some milk over it (we're too poor to buy sugar). Hoe did she know I love this? I quickly polished off the entire bowl. Alice and I went to the couch to watch some 'ghost movie' she picked out.

  I knew how easily scared she gets so I put my arm around her. She cuddled closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder. I bet she planned this.

  The climatic scene came and she put her legs up. If it wasn't for me, she'd be in the fetel position. We both laughed when half a dosen people got killed by some demon thing.

///Hey guys! Thank you sooo much for reading my book! Ch.15 should mark the halfway point. From now on, if I don't update every night - yell at me. Pretty, pretty please follow me? (I will follow back, if I don't - send me a message saying I missed you.) Make sure to tell all your buddies!

P.S. I don't leave very many a/n, so don't worry. I do plan on making a sequel.

Okay! I love you, Lovlies!\\\