Chapter 29

"I didn't want it to come to this, bro." Hoodie chuckled.

  "It's not too late. Hoodie, you don't have to go through with it." Alice reasoned.

  "Shut up! Jane is too deeply wounded... I have to help her." Hoodie snapped.

  "Aw.. How cute." I growled.

  "You sick bastard. I'm gunna put you through hell!" Jane shouted. Then, she reached over and hit a blue button.

  Everything went black.

~···~

  What the fuck..? Where am I?

  I was in a white room - it was the one from my nightmare. There was dried blood on the walls and floor.

  No. it's different...the wall.

  Ahead of me was a wall. It was glass but I couldn't see through it. I tried to get up and look for a way out, but I was tied to a metal chair.

  I looked for Alice and Hush. Hush was tied to a chair, as well, sitting next to me. She was passed out.

  "Hush...Hush!" I whispered. Her head shot up and she opened her eyes.

  "Where are we? Where's Alice?" she asked. Hush looked around more frantically as I had.

  "You think I know?" I hissed. Just then, a light flickered on from the other side of the glass. I was horrified when I saw Alice tied up like we were.

  "Alice! Alice!" I screamed. She didn't respond.

  Maybe she can't hear me..

  "She's out cold, Jeff." Jane said slyly. I couldn't see her but I knew her voice. I looked around again and saw a small speaker in the right corner of the room.

  "Jane, you whore! Let her go!" I howled. I tried pulling my hands free but it was useless.

  "Hahahaha... No one's gunna make it out alive." gloated Jane. Maybe Smile's alright..

  "Smile!," I called, "Smile!" Oh, I was desperate. I wanted nothing less than for Alice to be safe. I have to get her out of here.

  "Hahaha! Jeff, you're such a dumbass. I've already 'taken care of him.' I'm gunna feed you to the wolves." Jane cackled.

  That sick bitch!

  "Jane, you're gunna regret this!" I hollored.

  "Jeff..? Jeff!" Alice screamed.

  "Looks like little Alice is awake. Time to play." Jane chortled.

  "No! Leave her the fuck alone!" I bellowed.

  "I'm sorry, Jeff." choked Hush from beside me. Hush started transforming.

  "Hush! No!" Alice yelled. Jane laughed until her face was red.

  "Do it." Jane ordered Hoodie. The two emerged from the shadows on either side of Alice. She knew what was coming, but disn't cry. Hoodie put a knife to Alice's neck.

  "I love you." she mouthed the words.

  "NO!!" I cried.

  "Haha... I'm not gunna let her go easy, Jeff." Jane grinned. She was really starting to piss me off. Hoodie moved the knife to Alice's forearm. He slit the top of her wrist neatly, going upwards.

  Alice's face changed but she barely winced. Hush was completely transformed and broke free. She cut the rope around my wrists and ankles.

  As soon as I was loose, I charged.at the glass, only to be bounced back. Bullet proof glass. Great. Hush's fist was flaming as she punched through the glass.

  When we got inside, Hoodie and Jane were gone. I found an open door.

  "Hush! Go get 'em!" I yelped. Hush fled while I untied Alice.

  "...Your arm..." I muttered.

  "It's not that deep. Let's just go." She huffed. I could tell she was in great pain.

  "Alice, at least let me wrap it up." I insisted.

  "Fine. Just hurry." Alice barked. Conveiniently, there was a roll of stuff nearby. I quickly, but carefully, treated Alice's wound.

  Not that deep..? Pfft. There was blood all over, but it wasn't as bad as it could've been. Jane had Alice's weapons on a table but my knife was on the floor, covered in Alice's blood.

  This is all toi familiar..

  We go into hall and hear screaming. Alice took off to left and I quickly passed her. We see Hoodie's mutilated body laying on the floor. Jane was sobbing and kneeling next to him. This bitch was really in love...

  "Hey, bitch. Let's play a game, Jeff, you go first." Alice hinted.

  "Go TO SLEEP!" I hollored. I lunged at Jane, Alice close behind me. Hush was passed out from being so exhausted. Jane stopped my knife from penetrating her heart.

  Alice kicked Jane upsids the head with her steel-toe combat boots. Jane was knocked out.

  "I'm not gunna let her go easy, Jeff." Alice mocked. A wide smile spread across both of our faces.

  "Let's have some fun with her, shall we?" Alice grinned.

  "Yes, we shall." I responded.

///Well, not too much action. Though, if you hate Jane as much as I do, you'll love the final chapter. I'll write/post it tomorrow! Sorry it was so late.

ILY, My Lovelies!

(P.S. I'm still gunna make a sequal!)\\\