Chapter Five

As I arrive at my house, I smell something delicious. I hear music as I enter. What is that smell? I look into the kitchen to see Alice cooking and listening to Bring Me The Horizon. I like them. Something's different. Alice's hair, it's completely dark-purple..sweet.

  "Hey Alice," I greeted her with a smile, "I see you're makin' dinner."

  "Yep. Go clean up and it should be done by then. She was reffering to my blood-soaked clothes.

  I took a shower and changed into a black v-neck and grey sweatpants.

  "I see you're all cozied-up." Alice giggled.

  I chuckle as well.

~···~

  "Mmm... that was great, Alice!" I exclaimed.

  "Thank you..." her voice trailed off.

  Why is she so shy lately? Ask her, maybe you'll find out.

  "Hey Alice," I began.

  "Yes?" she replied softly.

  "Why are you so quiet? You seem shy." She only shrugs. I look down at my dessert pie. After dinner, I changed into my usual outfit.

  "Come with me." I say. I take her hand and pull her through the woods.

  "Where are we going?" she asks. All I can do is smile and say, "Wait and see." ///:3 ermagerd///

  We slow our pace until we stop in front of a huge, thick, black tree. It was probably the biggest tree Alice has ever seen. She's gaping. Heehee.

  I walked up to the bright-green door that was painted on the trunk. I knocked and waited. As I was about to just barge in, Ben opened the door.

  Alice looked very hesitant but she slowly walked up to me and stood by my side. Haha, she's kinda cute. Ben smirked and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

  "So what do you want? Who is she? Ben said rather coldly.

  "This is Alice. I just wanna know if we can climb your damn tree." I growled.

  "Sure." Ben said rolling his eyes.

  I started walking around the huge trunk. I beckoned Alice to follow, which she did. She smiled and gave me a curious look.

  We start climbing. Although it's a very tall tree, we make it go the top rather quickly. She's almost as good as me. She's only a few feet beneath me.

  Once we made it to the top, I felt rush of relaxation. I'm normally very tense so this is a good break.

  "Hey Alice," I said, "do you wanna see my home?"

  She nodded eagerly with a real smile across her pink lips.

  I reached my hand out and she took it. Since she was slightly lower than I, she didn't have my veiw. I pulled her onto the branch I was standing on. "Here it is." I said smiling. I was satisfied knowing that this huge, dead forest was my home.

  She gasped and her eyes widened, but not for the reason I was hoping for.