Chapter Nine

~···~ (Jeff's POV)

  I helped Alice off the ground. "Masky, you wanna come?" I asked him. He shrugged. Masy got up and started walking with us. Juat then, we saw a girl. I pulled Alice behind a bush. The girl was far away enough for us to talk. "Nobody ever comes this far into the woods." I whispered.

  "I have an idea," whispered Alice, "but you guys wait here until I call you. She's crying, lost, and vulnerable." Masky and I nodded.

  I could tell Alice was eager to kill. Her face screamed it. I watched as she slowly approached the girl.

  "Excuse me.." Alice began. The girl looked startled. "What are you d-doing this far in the woods?"

  "I-I ran away." she said.

  "What's your name?"

  "Emily."

  "You really shouldn't b-be here, Emily." warned Alice.

  "Why not?" Emily inquired.

  "Because, there are dangerous creatures who lurk here.

  "W-what?"

  "Creatures like me." Alice grabbed Emily's hair and pulled her over to a nearby tree. She pulled out a pocket knife and held it to her neck.

  "What do you want with me!?" she screamed.

  "I have a craving for blood, little miss. Also, I would like you to meet my friends." I guessed that was our signal. Masky and I stood. We walked over to Emily and Alice.

  "Jeff," Alice said, "she looks sad." I knew what that meant. I withdrew my knife and gave her a big grin. She screamed and cried in pain. Alice covered Emily's mouth with her free hand.

  "Masy?" Alice beckoned. He did something quite unexpected of him. He used his knife to cug down each of Emily's forearms. Then he did the same to her thighs. She screamed more but it was muffled.

  "I wanna see your guts spill." Alice said with a chuckle. She took her knife and put a huge gash through her abdomen. Emily is fading.

  "Go TO SLEEP!" I shouted. I stabbed her repeatedly in the chest.

  "Goodnight, Emily" Alice whispered in the dead girl's ear. Alice smiled.

  "Damn. Well we're heading back to his place to play video games." Hoodie gestured towards Ben.

  "Kay. Bye." Alice said.