Chapter Eight

We wake up and had some pizza rolls for "breakfast." Our schedual is different because we spend our nights killing and "shopping." It should be about 6:00pm right now.

  "You wanna go early?" asked Alice.

  "Nah. We should wait until 12 or so. Let's go to Ben's and play video games." I suggested. She shrugs and grabs her phone.

  As we are about to leave, my cat (Grinny) jumps out in front of Alice. She screams.

  "Hahahaha! That's Grinny. Cute isn't he?"

  "Cute? His fur is matted and dirty, he's drueling and he smells like ass."

  "Good point. He's still cute, though."

  "Yeah, I guess." She pushed him aside with her foot and continued for the door. "Hey, can we go to Masky's place instead?"

  "Sure. Wait, how do you know Masky?" How the hell...?

  "That night when you left, Masy came looking for you. I told him you were out killing. He hung out here and tried waiting but you took too long. He's pretty cool and he told me to visit him soon."

  "That's the most I've ever heard you talk."

  "Well, I had a lot to say."

  I chuckled. "Sure. Let's go now so we can still go out killing."

~···~

  I knocked and Masy opened his door with bed head. His mask was pulled over to one side. Must've forgotten it when he slept. He saw Alice behind me. "Hey.." he said with his sleepy-voice.

  Alice blushed and replied, "Hey." Fuck.. she likes him.

  I cleared my throat. Behind his pale mask, I could tell Masky was blushing.

  I brushed past Masky into his shack. Ofcoarse, he moved aside for Alice. I rolled my eyes. I sat down and Alice gently lowered her body next to me. Masky plopped onto his bed, which is a mattress on the floor.

  "So..." he said, "What are we gunna do?" Alice pulled out hef phone and blasted Pierce the Veil. "That works." said Masy loudly so we could hear him.

  Suddenly, we all hear a loud thump. Alice turns off her music and we wait in silence.

  None other than Ben barged through the door. "Alice!" yelled Ben, "You're as pale as Jeff! Hahaha!" I shot him a glare.

  Alice laughed and we all joined in. Ben sat next to Masky. We heard another knock at the door. "What now?" Masky grunted.

  Hoodie opened the door and poked his head through. "Sorry, full house." I joked. He cane in and sat on the other side of me.

  "You sure are popular." said Alice. Masky shrugs

~···~

  Alice asked a little bit about all of us. She was curious as to how we all turned out this way. None of us told her. We're all probably gunna tell her seperately. I, being the first.

  Masky and Alice stayed silent while Ben, Hoodie, and I talked about video games and things like that. "What happened to you?" Ben asked Alice.

  "I-I don't wanna talk about it.. E-excuse me." stuttered Alice. She got stepped outside. Masky, being the best in situations like this, got up and followed her.

~···~ (Masky's POV)

  I looked around and realized none of them knew how to handle it. Fine. I got up and decided to try my best.

  I walked outaide and found Alice sitting on the ground, leaning against my house. I sat down next to hwr and held her. She needs it. She put her hands to her face. I felt her shake in my arms.

  "Don't cry. It's okay, Alice. I'm sorry it was brought up."

  "I-I'm sorry," she whimpered, "I just went through a lot then I was dragged away from my old friends." Jeff stepped out and sat in front of Alice.

  "I'm sorry, Alice." He looks like he's about to cry. "Smile." He put his hand under her chin and forced a smile towards her.

  "Thanks guys.." She whiped her face and said, "I wanna go home."