Chapter 1: Introduction

Hi I'm Aki and I'm sixteen years old. If I want I can change my eye and hair colour depending on my mood, but originally I have long purple hair with light purple streaks in it (I use to have short hair when I was little).

I have red eyes and I usually wear purple shorts, a white and green jacket that has a pink heart on the left shoulder over my top, knee long socks with a purple strip and purple sport shoes. And yes my favorite colour is purple.

I recently just joined Fairy Tail with my bestie Lola and Juvia Lockser (who is hopelessly in love with Gray, though who can blame her.) Juvia, Lola and I were originally in Phantom Lord, but soon left after fighting Fairy Tail.

Though during my Phantom Lord years they never decided to use me. The only people who know about the hair changing thing and my pain is.......you guessed it JUVIA AND LOLA!!

Don't worry you'll soon find out what my power is. Anyways we've been together ever since we were little and never ever left each others site. Literally! we rented a room together. She's like my sister.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys hoped you like it next chapter should be coming out soon

 Writer's Review: photo of Fairy Tail members