Chapter 21: Return of the two best

• Dedicated to Everyone reading :D

A/N: Thanks to everyone reading and making the 100 read possible :D

-Ishi’s POV-

“Hey Ishi you awake?” Merry’s voice woke me up as she gently knocked on my door. “I am now” I replied as I opened the door. “Come on in” I said as she waited in the living room while I took a shower. “Hey lets go out for a while, it’s better than staying her for the weekend” Merry suggested.

“Sure” I replied with a smile as we left the apartment. Dai was still sleeping so we decided not to wake her. Before we left I laid a note on the table telling Dai where we were and that we were going to take a couple of hours. We soon headed into a small magic shop near the girls dorms.

“I’m gonna look over here” Merry said pointing to some potions. “Kay I’ll be on the other side” I replied. I was to busy paying attention to all the different items I didn’t realize the person in front of me. As we bumped into each other I hit the floor with a loud bang.

‘Ow!’I thought rubbing my back as the impact vibrated up my spine. “Sorry are you ok?” I heard a very gentle male voice, as I looked up there was an eight teen year old boy with white spiky hair and black eyes that was lending out his hand to me. “Yeah I-I’m fine” I said blushing as I grabbed his hand.

“I’m Lyon by the way. Lyon Vasia” he said smiling. “H-hi I’m Ishi, Ishi Akita” I replied nervously looking at the ground. “Lyon! Come on we got a mission” a girl with long pink hair and blue eyes called out to him.

“Ok Sherry” Lyon yelled back, “Oh, so your from Lamia Scale” I said noticing the pink mark on Sherry’s shoulder. “Yeah” he said but before he could ask me what guild I was from Sherry called him again. 

He sighed “Well see ya around Ishi” he said waving good bye and leaving the store. “Bye Lyon, hope to see you soon” I yelled back. ‘Lyon huh?’I thought smiling hugely as my face turned pink. “Hey Ishi what’s that blush for?” Merry suddenly popped up from behind me smirking.

“What blush?” I asked denying it. After a few hours of looking around the markets and stores we decided to head back to fetch Dai. “So who was that guy you were talking to?” Merry asked nudging my side. “His name is Lyon and his from Lamia Scale” I replied blushing.

“Hey its Merry and Ishi” we heard a familiar voice. “Oh hey Aki, hey Juvia, hey Lola” we replied waving back. “Where you guys heading?” Juvia asked as they ran up to us. “We were going back to Ishi’s palce to pick up Dai” Merry explained as we continued walking.

“We’ll come with you” Lola said happily. Luckily it wasn’t too far of a walk so we made it in about a minuet. “Oh I forgot to ask you Aki, how does it feel to be an S-class wizard?” I asked. “Yeah, what’s it like?” Merry added.

“Not really that different, sometimes I even forget that I’m an S-class wizard” she said laughing and scratching her head. “Dai are you awake?” we knocked on the door, but there was no answer.

“Dai?” still there was no answer “DAI!?” I started to get worried as I bursted through the door. We searched around the apartment, but she was no where to be found. “Don’t worry she’s here” Lola shouted.

She somehow rolled under the bed a fell asleep. I gently picked her up as a huge weight came off my shoulders. “We should go on a job together, with the other girls” Aki randomly suggested. “Girls night out” Juvia laughed. “That sounds awesome” me and Merry shouted excitedly.

“Hey guys” we heard Haru’s and Chizu’s voice. “Hey Haru, Chizu ” Aki yelled back waving. “We’re going on a job. Wanna come?” Aki continued. “Sure” Haru and Chizu yelled back. “CRAP I FORGOT SOMETHING IMPORTANT!!! I’ll meet you at the guild later” Aki said running back to the girls dorm.