Chapter 28: Sabertooth and Fairy Tail

-Aki’s POV-

“Hey Lola, where were you?” I asked as she entered the room. “I was talking with Lyon, Ishi and Dai” she responded before curling up next to me. “Aki...are you and Natsu-san done?” Juvia’s voiced asked innocently and a bit embarrassed.

“You and Natsu?” Lola suddenly woke up looking at me suspiciously. “Y-yeah” I opened the door as Juvia was expecting a half-naked Natsu in the room. “Oh Natsu-san left” she said a bit relieved. “So what is this about you and Natsu?” Lola asked evilly.

“N-N-NOTHING!!” I shrieked as a blush crawled upon my face. “Come on Lola we’re sleeping over at Levy’s tonight” Juvia gave me a quick smile and pulled her out of the room.

Suddenly there was a knock on the window again. “Why am I not surprised?” I laughed pulling him in before he fell off the tree trunk. “Where’s Happy?” I asked noticing the loud blue cat wasn’t there.

“I got Laxus to baby sit” Natsu said leaning his face closer to mine. “OH! is that so” I blushed sitting on the bed, avoiding his sparkly eyes. “What about Juvia and Lola?” he asked looking around.

“Staying over at Levy’s” I replied fidgeting nervously. “Great, that means I can stay over for the night” he said sitting next to me and placing his hand over mine. “Y-y-y-you hungry? I’m hungry” I exclaimed running into the kitchen.

Natsu sighed. “I’ll have some tea” he replied. As I set up the kettle I heard foot steps coming from behind me and arms wrap around my waist. “Why are you trying to avoid me?” Natsu’s hot breath went down my spine.

“W-what are you talking about?” I asked nervously as I faced him. He leaned closer to my lips with each second. I escaped his grasp “You see? I mean like that. Why are you avoiding me?” he looked hurt.

‘Now I’ve upset Natsu twice today’ I thought angrily to myself. “Its not that, it just I’ve been getting really nervous around you, I mean you make my face red and my heart skip a bea-” I stopped realising that I was saying embarrassing things as my face flushed like a cherry.

“So you feel the same way” Natsu whispered surprised. I didn’t dare to look up as my hair hid my eyes and only showed my flushed cheeks. “Wait your nervous? Doesn’t seem like it-” I said looking up as Natsu was closer than ever.

“Well I am, you make my heart skip a beat, you make me nervous and always look so cute” he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. “I’m sorry Natsu, I didn’t mean to hurt you” I placed my hands on his open chest and rested my head between them.

“Its okay” he said hugging me and pulling me as close as I could be. “I guess you can sleep in the extra room” I said as we walked inside. “Haven’t been here since before we left for the S-class exams” Natsu said looking around and smiling.

“Yeah it has been a while” I said placing clean sheets on the bed. “I forgot how soft it was” Natsu smiled jumping on the bed. “Night Natsu, I’ll be sleeping in my be-” before I could finish Natsu had pulled me next to him.

He buried his face into my hair. “Don’t leave” he said as I could feel his blush which only made me blush and sink my face in his chest. “I can feel your blush and our heart beat” Natsu laughed. “S-shut up” I blushed harder as we fell asleep hugging each other.

-Levy’s POV-

The rays of the sun woke me up. “Juvia, Lola time time to wake up” I yawned at the girls who were sleeping in the opposite bed. “Morning Levy” they replied sleepily. “KYAAAA!!! DON’T TOUCH ME THERE!!!” Aki suddenly yelled and then there was a loud bang.