Chapter 6: The new Girl

• Dedicated to Alice

-Aki’s POV- 

*Next Day*

“Hey Natsu I need to talk to you” I said grabbing his arm and pulling him away from the group. “What’s up Aki?” he asked. “Did you feel a presence last night as you were walking me home?” I asked. “Yeah I did” he said folding his arms. “It was a pretty powerful aura” he said curiously. “Hello.... sorry to disturb you, but I would really love to join fairy tail.” said a quite voice.

I turned around to have flowers of moe surround me. A girl with long orange hair that had red streaks in it and tied up in a ponytail. She had purple eyes, two hoop earrings on the top of her left ear and studs in both her ears. She was about sixteen years old and was looking really shy.

She was wearing a black sleeveless jacket on top of a pink top with a brown thin belt around it, she was wearing jean-shorts and black flat boots. ‘She’s so CUTE!!’ I thought. “Sure, I’ll get gramps” Natsu said running back inside. “Hey I’m Aki, Hirago” I said as I was stretching my hand out. “Hn” she said slapping my hand away. “Get away from me” she said as her face suddenly falling into darkness.

She pressed her face against mine and had an evil aura around her. “You better stay away from Natsu or I’ll kill you” she warned me. “What are you talking about? What do you want with Natsu?” I asked confused. “Don’t play dumb, I know you like him” she said pointing a finger at me. “WHAT!?” I yelled while blushing. “By the way he is mine” she smiled evilly. “How do you even know his name? Isn’t this the first time you’ve met him?” I asked.

“Yes it is and I heard you say his name before” she explained. “It was love at first sight when I first saw him” she said dreamily. It was like she was a totally different person. “SO YOU BETTER BACK OF!” she leaned closer to my face making me fall over. “Hello” said the master while coming out.

“Hi. I’m Haru, Haru Albarn” she jumped up happily. ‘There she goes again’ I thought. “Aki? what are you doing? Here let me help you up” Natsu said while pulling me up. “Thanks Natsu” I said, but froze in shock. I could feel and evil glance behind me. “Well my name is Haru and I’m a dragon slayer. This is my cat Chizu” she said as a orange cat popped up from behind her.

“Cool!” Natsu and me stared at the cat. “That means we have FOUR dragon slayers” we both shouted while grabbing each others hands and jumping up and down. “Four dragon slayers?” Haru asked while giving me the death stare. I quickly let go of Natsu’s hands and nodded. There’s Gajeel, you, Natsu and-” before I could finish I was pushed to the ground. “Ohhhh Natsu-san your a dragon slayer” she said while grabbing his hand and smiling.

“Yeah” he said. “Well anyways welcome to Fairy Tail Haru” Master said. “Let’s go inside so Mirajane can give you the official fairy tail mark” they walked in to the guild. “Hey Natsu, her power is similar to the one we felt last night. Isn’t it?” I asked seriously. “So you sensed it to? I knew some one was watching us back then” he replied. “Natsu. Are you ok? You’re so tense?” I asked. “Yeah” he said turning around and smiling. “Well let’s not worry now, but don’t let your guard down” I said while grabbing his hand and pulling him back to the guild.

-Levy’s POV- 

“Hey Natsu, Aki do you know we have a new member?” I asked. “Yeah Haru Albarn” they replied in tune. “We met her when we were chatting out side” Natsu said. “Oh okay, then” I said. ‘I wonder what they were chatting about’ I thought while walking away.

-Mirajane’s POV- 

“Mirajane” master called out. “Yes master?” I asked. “I need you to make the announcement about Haru” he said. “Ok master” I smiled while making my way to the stage. “Everyone please listen up. We just got a new recruit. Her name is Haru Albarn” I said while pointing to Haru.