Chapter 8: Searching for Loke

*The next Day*

-Aki’s POV- 

I woke up earlier than usual. It was only six in the morning, but I couldn’t get back to sleep so I decided to have a shower and get dressed. I walked back into my room and put on a long top with undies and made my way to the kitchen only to find Erza making breakfast. “I should have guessed you were awake. Do you always wake up this early?” I asked. “Yes I do” Erza said.

“What got you up so early?” she asked. “I don’t quite know myself” I replied thinking about it. “What are you making Erza-san?” I asked peaking over her shoulder. “Erza-san?” she repeated. “Yeah, do you not want me to call you that?” I asked worriedly. “No it’s fine, it’s just that you don’t need the ‘san’ at the end...after all we’re friends” she smiled at the eggs trying to hide her blush. 

‘Erza really is a shy, girl that doesn’t show her feelings, but she’s a very kind and caring person, who always protects her friends and does her best’  I thought while smiling. “So....what are you making Erza?” I asked again. “I’m making egg and bacon and there’s orange juice in the fridge” she answered pointing to the fridge with her spatula. Then I realized that she was just wearing underwear and the apron.

“Whoa! Erza why aren’t you wearing clothes!?” I asked covering her with my hands with a small blush. “Well we are all girls here” she replied. “Yeah, but what if the guy come in all of a sudden” I said. “Really? Shall we call them now?” she asked walking to the door. “NO!” I yelled placing my hand in front of her. Not long after did Juvia and Haru came in to the kitchen scratching their eyes.

“It smells good Erza-san” Juvia said. “Thanks!” Erza smiled with a small blush. “I smell bacon and eggs” Natsu said bursting through the door. “Aye!” Happy wasn’t far behind. “LEARN TO KNOCK!!” me and Erza yelled while kicking him out to the corridor. “I’m not even dressed, nor is Erza” I told him hiding behind the door before slamming it shut. Lucy came out of her room.

“What’s with all the noise?” she asked sleepily. “Oh nothing Aki and Erza just kicked Natsu-san out in to the hall” Haru answered giving me her famous death stare. ‘Haru seems to hate me when I’m with Natsu, but not when I’m near him. She must really like him’ I thought. But you like him too? Don’t you Aki?’ asked my sub conscience. I could feel my face burn up ‘I’m not going to worry about it now’ I thought shaking my head.

‘Right now I need to focus on finding Loke’ I thought. After we all ate and got dressed, we decided to go to the boys room, but as we were walking out of the room we found Natsu half dead on the floor. “We kicked him harder than we thought” Erza said laughing. “OK Natsu time to get up” I said pulling him up. I guess I made Haru jealous cause she raced to pick him up too.

“Natsu-san are you okay? Did Aki hurt you that bad?” she asked blaming me. “Hey! It wasn’t all my fault and he should really learn to knock” I protested. I suddenly blushed. “What’s wrong Aki?” Chizu asked. “I-I...I NEED TO CHANGE!!” I shouted running back to my room. ‘That means he saw me in my underwear!’ I blushed madly. I could hear them dragging him back to the room.

“Happy why didn’t you pick up Natsu?” Lucy voice came from outside. “Natsu is heavy you know? And I have a limit to using my powers” he made up an excuse. “YOU STUPID CAT! YOU DIDN’T EVEN DO WORK FROM LAST NIGHT TO NOW!” Lucy shouted. I giggled as I walked back outside. “Keep your voice down” Gray groaned leaning on the door with just his boxers on and that’s when Natsu woke up by the sound of his voice.

“PUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU ICE PERVET!!!” he yelled. “SHUT UP DRAGON BREATH!!!” Gray shouted back. ‘Here they go again’ I thought. “Erza?” I whined as she nodded her head.