Chapter 32: Brainwashed

A/N: Hey guys this is the last chapter of the book.

I know TT_TT but don’t worry there will be a sequel that is coming out at the same time. Its called; A Smile can hide years of Suffering. Thank you for making even half way past this book :) means a lot and way more that you voted and commented :) love u all xoxo- Koi

-Lisanna’s POV-

“Sure” Mirajane smiled as Freed was still blushing even after they left. “Hey Mirajane, Elfman cotton candy please” Yugi greeted. “Such a man! Knowing what he wants” Elfman said handing him the cotton candy as Haru and Chizu laughed.

I watched the couple as they walked away arms linked, laughing and feeding each other with the orange cat peacefully eating her small fish on Haru’s head. All around me I could see happy couples.

Laxus and Cana were having fun drinking. Alzack and Bisca were having smoothes, fidgeting as they tried to steal glances at each other. Lucy and Damion were trying to win a fish as Damion kept getting the fish to run away from her then laughing at her reactions.

Lyon and Ishi were making ice objects as he hugged her from behind pecking her cheek, causing her to blush with Dai imitating Happy. Scorpio, Aquarius, Aurelie and Loki were dancing on the dance floor. Bob, Millana, Sho, Erza and Jellal were talking about the past.

Hibiki, Keiji, Ki, Yuki, Simon, Eve, Ren and Sherry were exiting the haunted house as Sherry was holding onto a blushing Ren. Hibiki, Ki and Keiji were acting as if they weren’t scared and Yuki and Simon laughing.

Mariko, Merry, Mystagon and Kaede were talking about their guild as Mystagon and Kaede exchanged worried looks. I turned to find Gajeel rejecting Levy as she asked if he wanted to join her, Jet and Droy to the haunted house.

“Don’t worry Levy, his not worth it. Its his lost” Droy and Jet smiled as she smiled back and agreed with them. I saw that Gajeel had turned back clearly pissed that she didn’t fight for him more. “Your so mean daddy Gajeel” Lily said.

My heart started to shatter as I thought of Natsu and Aki. I continued to walk around and I noticed Sting behind the trees even with the dim lights. “Hey Sting what are you up....to” I stopped as I saw a large men talking with him.

“Who’s this?” I smiled feeling terrified at the masculine man with emotionless eyes. “We meet again Lisanna” he smiled as I jerked back. “What are you talking about?” I asked ready to make a run for it.

“Now now there’s no need to be afraid” he continued to smile as Sting grabbed me from behind, cupping my mouth. Before I knew it he held up his large hand over my face as I fell into darkness.

“You will help us” his voice beamed in my head. “Yes master” I smiled evilly. ‘W-wait what? I didn’t say that.....well I did but I didn’t mean to’ I was lost in darkness but I could still see the world.

I didn’t have control of anything. “So Lisanna what is your mission?” he asked. “To kill Aki Hirago by pushing her off the cliff” I chuckled.‘No! I can’t!’I tried to scream, but no one could hear me....I was lost.

-Mirajane’s POV-

“Aki stay here, I’ll get you a drink” Natsu smiled. “Hey Natsu the usual for Aki?” I asked as he nodded. “Where’s Lola and Happy?” I asked as I looked for a cup. “They went dancing” Natsu replied.

“They’re so cute together, like you and Aki” I teased handing him the orange juice. “Yeah I know, by the way where’s Elfman?” Natsu blushed. “Oh Evergreen kidnapped him” I laughed.