Chapter 11: Exploring Onibana Town

-Writer’s POV-

“Look here Aki” Juvia said pulling on Aki’s jacket. “What is it?” Aki asked walking over to her. “Seventy thousand jewels just to retrieve a stolen item from the dark guild Eisenwald and to beat the up!!” Juvia said all too excitedly. “No way! Really!?” Aki and Lola said peeking over Juvia’s shoulder.

“SEVENTY THOUSAND JEWELS!!?” Natsu and Gray asked in shock. “I know right............it shouldn’t cost so much to retrieve a stolen item and beat up a guild, it should at least be twenty or thirty thousand jewels” Aki said studying the paper. “Aki your holding it upside down” Lola sweat dropped.

“That’s not why we’re shocked about. How will you two take out a whole guild?.........We can’t even do that, even with Lucy’s and Erza’s help.” we said.

“You don’t know how strong and fierce we can be, especially Aki” Juvia said. “Your welcome to tag along, if you like” Aki smirked. Once they finished Aki looked over to Haru who had over heard they’re conversation. ‘Oh no, is she mad I invited him’ Aki thought worriedly, but Haru just gave her the thumbs up and huge smile which surprised Aki as she returned the same wide smile.

‘That surprised me, she would usually give me her famous death stare’Aki thought a little relieved. “Yeah, I wanna see this” Gray and Natsu agreed. “The guild is apparently in Oshibana Town” Juvia said looking at the flyer. “It’s not that far” Happy said. “It’s just between Clover Town and Onibus Town” Gray added.

“We can take the train, it’d be quicker” Lola said as Aki and Natsu were holding one arm around their stomachs and covering their mouths. “I feel sick just thinking about it” Aki said between my hand. “Mira-san we’ll be back in a few days!” Juvia yelled waving to Mirajane. “Take care” Mirajane smiled.

“Alright lets get our money!” Aki and Natsu cheered running after each other. “This isn’t going to be as relaxing as I thought” Juvia smiled at their friends and the cats. “Let’s make the most of it” Gray smiled. The sun was shining brightly sending it’s warm rays around the town.

“How long does is take to get to Onibana?” Lola asked. “About thirty minuets to an hour” Happy responded said. “An hour” Natsu and Aki had the same horrified look on their face. “At least you’ll be quite flame brain” Gray laughed. “WHAT’D YOU SAY PORN STAR!!!” Natsu yelled in his face.

“Shut up and get in” Gray said pushing him on the train. “I feel sick” Natsu collapsed to the floor. “It hasn’t even started Natsu” Happy sighed. Like always both Aki and Natsu had been hanging half way out the window waiting to throw up. “Aki, Natsu be careful” Juvia and Lola said nervously.

Once the train ride finished Aki and Natsu stubbled off the train as quickly as possible, hitting the ground with a loud bang and faces completely white. “WE FINALLY STOPPED MOVING” Natsu yelled which was ironic since he was rolling around. “Happy you lied, you said between thirty minuets and an hour and we got here in an hour AND thirty minuets” Aki cried dramatically, which made every one erupt in laughter. Natsu helped Aki up as she turned away feeling a burn on her face.

-Juvia’s POV-

We continued walking, which felt like hours. A noodle shop suddenly caught my eyes. “Hey lets stop there and eat” Aki said before I could open my eyes. She quickly ran inside with Lola straight behind her.

“I’m hungry” Natsu and Happy followed them. “That isn’t a surprise, how are you not fat, seeing how much you eat” Gray whispered making me chuckle. “I’m not really that hungry, you can go on Gray-sama. I’m just gonna take a look around” I said. “I’ll go with you, I’m not that hungry either and you shouldn’t be walking alone in an unknown town” Gray insisted.