Chapter 2: Getting to know Fairy Tail

-Aki’s POV-

After Juvia returned from fighting Fairy Tail she seemed to want to leave Phantom Lord really soon. So I agreed, anyways Phantom’s reputation was going down. Around the same time Gajeel also left Phantom “ Hurry up Aki and Lola before Phantom Lord catches us.” Juvia said will dragging me and Lola out the window. “We’re are we gonna go Juvia?” Lola asked curiously.

“To Fairy Tail” she said blushing. ‘Juvia?’ I thought. It wasn’t soon after that Phantom Lord notice our escape and he sent every one to look for us. We had only spent four hours walking until we got attacked by Sakturo. Sakturo was a water type wizard like Juvia, not to mention he was head over heels in love with her. Though with his tuff macho look he was extremely weak.

It only took Juvia five seconds to send him flying into the air. After two hours other members of Phantom Lord came to drag us back, but they weren’t strong enough for me, Juvia and Lola. Despite our innocent and fragile looks we we’re the strongest wizards in Phantom Lord. It only took us ten seconds to knock them of their feet. After that Phantom Lord’s master Jose decided to give up and our marks disappeared.

*The Next Day*

A/N: You’ll find out who Lola is soon

As we made it to the front steps of Fairy Tail Master Makarov was walking out. I just realized that Juvia changed her hairstyle (it was long now), but I personally like it better than the old one. We explained that we wanted to join Fairy Tail and that we were sorry for attacking them. “If we didn’t attack Phantom Lord would of beaten us half to death!” explained Juvia.

Makarov accepted our apology and walked us inside. The guild was empty. “They’re all out celebrating, but come in, come in” said Makarov. “Thanks for letting us join Fairy Tail” I said cheerfully. Makarov had white hair, a white mustache to match, black eyes, a black fairy tail mark on his white shirt, an orange jacket over his shirt, orange pants, sandals and a cute blue and orange hat.

“Mirajane!” Master Makarov yelled. “Yes Master” said a gorgeous girl with long white hair, blue eyes, a white fairy tail on her left leg and a reddish-pink dress with pink straps and bows on it. “These our are new recruits” Master said pointing to me, Juvia and Lola. “Hi I’m Aki Hirago” I said. “I’m Juvia Lockser” Juvia said almost yelling. “And I’m Lola, just Lola” Lola replied.

“Nice to meet you. My name is Mirajane” she said with a huge smile. “Oh she’s so nice”  I thought. “Come on I’ll get your Fairy Tail marks” she said. We made it to a large counter where she disappeared behind it and reappeared with a stamp with the Fairy Tail mark on it. Juvia lifted the side of her dress and Lola turned around to get it on her back, while I put out my left hand.

“There! Now your official members of Fairy Tail” Mirajane smiled. “AWESOME!!!” the three of us yelled. Juvia's mark was light blue, Lola’s mark was hot pink and mine was purple. LUCKY!!!! We ran outside to celebrate, but I bumped into something. "I'm sorry" I said. "Hey watch out where your going Aki!" the voice sounded familiar.

I looked up "GAJEEL!" I yelled shocked. Gajeel had long black hair, red eyes and some metal circles around his face and for eyebrows, but he is the metal dragon slayer. He usually wears a black top, white pants and black boots with metal straps. He can make any part of his body turn into metal. Which is really cool!!

-Juvia's POV-

We ran out of the Fairy Tail guild, but Aki soon fell hard on the floor. Yet I was to shock to say anything. "GAJEEL!" Aki yelled. "Why are you here?" me and Lola asked until I realized the Fairy Tail mark on his shoulder. "Your apart of Fairy Tail!?" we asked in shock. "Yeah" he said with a bored look on his face. "Well we got to go, see you later Gajeel-kun" I said as I grabbed Aki by the arm and started pulling her to the nearest restaurant.