Chapter 29: Haru's other self

-Aurelie’s POV-

“This is Gray, Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Lola, Dai, Natsuki, Yugi, Yuki, Keiji, Ishi, Merry, Haru, Chizu, Gajeel, Levy, Macao, Romeo, Cana, Elfman, Lisanna, Evergreen, Bickslow, Freed, Lily, Laki, Wakaba, Alzack, Jet, Droy, Bisca, Reedus, Nab, Max, Warren, Chico, Joy, Wang, Krov, Niggy, Mikuni, Mickey, Enno and Tono” the master finished gasping for air.

*A/N: Some I mentioned are minor characters*

“These two are celestial spirits; Aurelie and Loke. And these are our S-class wizard Gildarts, Laxus, Erza, Mirajane, Mystagon and our strongest wizard Aki” Master pointed to each one of us.

“Cool what dragon slayers are you guys?” Natsu, Aki and Haru asked, their eyes sparkling. “Well...thats a secret” they smiled at the very disappointed dragon slayers. “Hmph. What ever” Gajeel said walking past them with Lily trailing behind.

“Please follow me and I’ll show you the place” Mirajane smiled showing them around. We all chatted as Aki stopped, eye-wide. “Aki whats wro-” Lola and Juvia had the same expression.

“DAMION!!! BROTHER!!!.........Wait what?” me, Lola, Juvia and Aki all shouted looking at the injured celestial spirit, then at each other. “How do you know him?” I asked. “His master, Jennifer is our friend” Lola answered.

“Lets not worry about that now” Juvia and Aki snapped their fingers to get our attention as Mirajane and Master were already taking him to the clinic. His clothes was ripped and covered in blood. “Wait. Where’s Jenny?” they asked looking horrified. “Jenny is dead” the small voice whispered. “W-what?” they asked shocked as Juvia feel to her knees crying.

“N-no, it can’t be, this has to be some sort of joke right? Its one of your jokes isn’t it? Jenny can’t be dead, this can’t happen to Jenny. Its a joke right? Jenny is the master of Crossed Hearts she can’t be dead” Aki looked and sounded like one of those people before they went crazy.

“No, not Jenny” Juvia and Lola were being comforted by Gray and Happy as they cried in the back ground of Aki’s rambling and denial. “It’s true” Damion looked down, tears falling to the ground.

“Where is she? I bet this is a prank, Jenny come out where ever you are. This isn’t funny anymore” Aki kept denying it as the guild watched her worried. “JENNIFER!!!” Haru screamed crying as well.

“Haru?” everyone looked up, even Aki, Lola and Juvia stopped crying looking up at Haru. Then Haru’s eyes turned from purple to red!? “NOOOOOOOOOOO” Haru and Chizu screamed before the guild was lifted up into the air and then rushed back down, colliding with the earth as bits of it started to crumble.

When we all woke up the roof was on the floor, but luckily no one got hurt and Leo was holding Damion so thank god for that. “Where’s Haru?” Merry asked as she suddenly disappeared. “Oh no” Chizu looked horrified. “What is it Chizu?” Lily asked. “H-Haru’s split personality, it came out” Chizu said shaking in fear.

“Spilt personality?” Levy and Gajeel asked confused. “When her other side comes out it thinks of nothing but destruction, her hair turns white and her eyes are red. MINA PLEASE SAVE HER!!!” Chizu yelled crying.

*A/N: Mina means everyone*

“Don’t worry Chizu will save her” Natsu gave a warm smile as Lily hugged her. “Lola, Happy, Aki, Natsu, Juvia, Gray, Erza, Lucy go find her” Master ordered them. “Master we are staying here to help” Lucy and Erza protested.

“We’ll help too” the new employees replied. “Okay, will be back soon” the rest of them shouted leaving the guild. “Aurelie we should head back to see if anyone saw something” Leo said as Lucy gave him an approving nod.