Chapter 19: Aki vs Gildarts

-Gajeel’s POV-

“Hey shrimp, when are we gonna make it to our challenge?” I asked. “How should I know and my name is Levy not shrimp” she said pouting. She suddenly stopped walking. “What’s wrong shrimp?” I teased.

“We have to climb a mountain and make our way through lava....oh and we only have two hours to do it” she said shocked as she was reading the sign in front of us. “It says Ishi and Dai will be on at the end of the challenge” she replied.

“Ok lets go” I said walking in front of her as we made our way in front of a really big ass mountain. “By my calculations it’s about 25 meters” Levy said. “Lets get started, but you climb first, I don’t want you to look up my dress” she said as I started climbing the mountain.

We finished climbing the mountain in about an hour. “We still have an hour left” she said as she stared at the lava. There was a thirty minuet long bridge that didn’t seem too stable. “Damn these challenges are weird and dangerous” I said as I started walking.

“Gajeel look out” Levy shouted as I stopped. “Why?” I asked before noticing a fire ball pop up in front of me. Apparently fire balls would spit out between the holes in the bridge. After fifty minuets off trying not to fall or be burned we finally finished and made it to the other side. “Hey guys” Ishi and Dai greeted us “Hey” we said as I was still having a heart attack over the fire ball.

“CONGRATS GUYS!!!! YOU PASSED” she yelled hugging us. “ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY, WE COULD OF DIED!” I shouted at her. “Don’t worry this is all a hologram, every thing is a hologram once you entered the cave” she said as the forest returned and the lava and mountains disappeared.

“So if you failed the hologram would disappear and if you fell you would of landed on one of those things.” she said pointing to a huge blue mat that was on the ground. “Ok, at least now I know you weren’t trying to kill us” Levy said walking with Ishi and Dai as they made they’re way back.

“Welcome back” Chizu greeted us. “Hey look, the last people arrived” Aki and Lola said. “Congrats by the way” Juvia said “Thanks” Levy smiled. “Yeah” thanks I said not really paying attention as I saw the bush shake.

“Listen up twerps, we have three group winners, so we’re gonna have a fight between Aki and Lola, Happy and Natsu and Levy and Gajeel” the master voice distracted me from my thoughts.

‘I’ll come back later’I thought as I turned my attention to Master. “Winners come here and everyone else sit down, we’re gonna have the battle here” the master continued as everyone else went to take a seat and suddenly all the seats rose up to the ground forming a circle around us.

-Gray’s POV-

“Good luck” the master said leaving them to fight. “You can start.........NOW” Mirajane said as Gajeel and Levy combined their powers and attacked Aki and Lola. As the attack hit Lola and Aki dirt and fog formed around them.

We couldn’t see a sign of them. “Are they gonna be ok?” Merry asked concerned as I stood up in my seat. “Yeah don’t worry” me, Juvia, Cana  and Lucy said as the fog cleared up and Aki’s hair/eyes turned bright red as fire formed on her fist.

“Sorry, but I’m not gonna lose” She said taking them out in ten seconds flat. “Sorry to you too Natsu and Happy” she said before attacking them, leaving all four of them flat on the floor.

“The....the fight is already....over?” Gildarts, Erza and Mirajane asked amazed. “Yep” Juvia nodded smiling. Everyone except me, Juvia, Cana and Lucy were shocked. “Aki now you have to defeat Gildarts to become an S-class wizard” the master said as Dai, Lola and Chizu moved the others to the seats.