Chapter 10: Lisanna returns

-Gray’s POV-

Suddenly the door came knocking down and the voices of Haru and Aki shouted at us to get ready. As quick as they came the got out. “Hey Natsu” I rubbed my eyes. “Yeah?” he replied. “What would you do if one of the girls liked you?” I asked. “Don’t know what ever happens, happens” he replied. “Why ya asking?” Natsu asked suddenly suspicious.

“No reason” I sighed. ‘I can’t tell him Aki likes him, she has to do that by her self’ I thought. I walked down stairs and handed the keys back to the guy at the counter. “Thanks for the room” I said walking out side. Just as I finished packing the luggage Juvia and the rest came out with their luggage. 

-Aki’s POV-

We arrived back at the guild’s home around six. “WE’RE BACK!” Natsu kicked the door open. “Did you find Loke?” a girl with long, straight green hair, with a pair of long bangs framing her face and violet eyes asked. “Don’t worry Bisca, we did. There something about him we need to tell every one” Erza said standing on a table.

“LISTEN UP EVERY ONE!!” Erza screamed getting everyones full attention. “We have a new recruit, her name is Ishi and that’s her cat Dai” Erza said. “And no she’s not a dragon slayer. She actually uses water magic” I joined her. Every one started buzzing and asking Ishi questions.

“But there’s something else” Erza said receiving immediate silence. “Loke is a celestial spirit” she said bluntly. “WHAT!!?” every one yelled. “That would explain why he didn’t talk much about his magic” Cana said already jugging down her third barrel. The guild became full of life as everyone buzzed about the current news.

“I can see the guild is as noisy as ever” said a female voice. We all turned around to face the entrance of the guild. Every one was left in a state of shock except for the newbies of the guild. “Li.....Lisanna!!” Natsu shouted while jumping on her. ‘Who the hell is she?’I thought as I was suddenly angered.

She had short white hair, blue eyes and a white fairy tail mark on her left thigh, just like Mirajane. Me, Juvia, Lucy, Ishi, Dai, Haru, Chizu and Lola were dumbstruck. “This is my child hood friend Lisanna. She’s also Elfman and Mirajane’s little sister.” he said putting one arm around her.

‘Know wonder she looked familiar’ I thought, yet I couldn’t help feel even more jealous when I saw a small blush on Natsu’s face. I snuck a glance at Haru who had the same expression. She turned to me and we both started giggling. “Guess we have a new love rival” she whispered. “It would seem so” I whispered back.

-Natsu’s POV-

I looked at Aki while I put my arm around Lisanna’s neck. She was staring at me and Lisanna with a sad and jealous look. She then turned to Haru and Haru did the same. They both giggled and whispered something to each other. We celebrated for hours and by the time every one left it was eleven at night.

“I’m leaving bye Natsu, bye Aki” Juvia said carrying a sleeping Lola in her arms. “I guess I’ll walk you home. A girl shouldn’t be walking by herself at this time” Gray said.‘Smooth Gray’I snickered as they left the guild.

Leaving me and Aki to clean.......again?. “Hey Aki do you like some one?” I asked with out thinking. She froze and slowly turned to me. “Huh!? No, not at all. I’d never fall for any one. Love seems like such a hassle, not to mention it seems like a waste of time” she said blushing.

“I see” I replied continuing to clean. This time we finished earlier than before, but we were in uncomfortable silence “I’ll walk you home” I said as Aki was grabbing her stuff and making her out the door. “It’s ok Natsu plus you should go home and get some sleep” she replied.