Chapter 26: The Christmas Ball

A/N: Added new pictures to chapter 6, 9 and 24 if you haven’t already seen them :P

-Ki’s POV-

*Night of the ball*

“Ki your shift is over, you can go home now” my boss called out to me. “Okay, thanks boss, I’ll see ya tomorrow” I yelled already changing back into my normal clothes. ‘Finally my shift is over’ I thought walking out of the back of the store.

It was pitch black, with the stars shinning bright. The only light there was hanging from the right corner of the wall and looked like it was about to fall out. “Hey Yuki, Keiji thanks for waiting” I yelled cheerfully at my blue haired friend and red cat under the dim light.

They’ve been with me for as long as I could remember. “I hope I can see Natsu again” I said with a huge smile. I’ve been searching for the famous fire dragon slayer, Natsu of Fairy Tail for the last seven years ever.

Yuki has been searching for the famous ice wizard, Gray of Fairy Tail for the last foruteen years! Any ways Keiji was a red cat with a furry white belly. Yuki had long, thin dark blue hair, which was tied up in two pigtails, her skin was rather pale, but made her sparkling light blue eyes stand out. 

She would usually wear knee high flat dark blue boots, black socks that reached her thigh, a black skirt which met her sock, a dark blue singlet with a grayish-white jacket over it and she always carried a small back pack around with her.

I usually just wore a black vest over my white crop top and a cream colour pants which was held with a brown belt. “Hold on” I said running back to my locker and getting out my scaly white scarf.

“Why do you even dress like him? I mean come on your a girl!” Yuki asked examining me from head to toe. “His my idol, even though I am older than him” I said wrapping the scarf around my neck. “Plus you know she gave me this scarf” I said hugging it.

“By the way I forgot to tell you. I FOUND NATSU!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs as my fake blond hair bounced up and down. “Really? That means Fairy Tail is close by!” Yuki said as we did our ‘happy dance’.

“I finally get to see Gray” Yuki said tearing up. “And I get to see Natsu” we squealed and continued to dance. “Its getting late, we’ll search first thing tomorrow” Keiji said grabbing us by the wrist and pulling us back to our apartment. 

“But first, take this thing off, its late no one will realize” Keiji said stopping and removing the blond wig off my head, letting my long, hair fall down past my shoulders. “Oh yeah I forgot about that” I said laughing awkwardly as I tugged it into Yuki’s bag.

To get back to our apartment we always passed this gorgeous park with a beautiful huge Sakura Tree, which blossomed every time for events. “Before we go home can we go see the Sakura Tree?” Yuki asked, it was as if she was reading my mind.

“Yeah, can we, please Keiji?” I begged with her. “No it’s late” he scolded us. “PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!” we continued to beg. “Finnnnnneeeeee” Keiji finally gave in after five minuets of us whinnying and begging.

“But since we’re going through the park, you have to put this back on” Keiji said placing the wig back on messily. “Do I have too?” I whined fixing it. “Yes we can’t take any chances” he said pulling out a shirt from Yuki’s bag and throwing it to me.

“What if we run into Natsu or anyone else who are friends with him? I think it’d be creepy if he saw you dressed exactly like him” Kejij warned as I placed the shirt over my crop top. I took off my vest and scarf and placed them in Yuki’s bag.