Chapter 27: Mysterious Presences

-Aki’s POV-

“Why Natsu?” I said as I felt tears stream down my face as Jenny stopped kissing him. “WHAT THE HELL JENNY!?” Hibiki continued screaming at her. “Don’t act so shock Hibiki, you know I’ve always liked Natsu” she said evilly wrapping her arms around his neck.

I felt my hair turn black with red streaks and my left eye turned black. I soon lost it, ran up to Jenny and kicked her in the face as she flew up in the air and fell to the floor with a loud thump which made everyone stopped dancing and gather around.

“What happened?” Lucy asked as black and red flames formed around my clenched up fist. “What kind of dragon is that?” Gajeel seemed more shocked. “I’ve never seen anything like it” Cana said. “N-no way, it couldn’t be.....” master started saying.

“The blood dragon slayer” a male and two females voice finished off master’s sentence. “Who’s there?” Freed shouted as the red cat and two teenaged girls came out from the shadows.

“No way it’s Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Mermaid Heel, Tower of Heaven and Fairy Tail!!” the two girls squealed naming each person from each of the guilds. The blue haired girl stopped and stared at Gray “Gray? I finally found you” I heard her mutter.

“Gray?” I asked shocked. ‘Who is she?’ I thought. I turned to Gray who was staring at Juvia not paying any attention to the girls or the cat. As she was about to hug him the blond girl grabbed her arm and shook her head.

“Not now” she whispered. “Uh can we ask, who are you?” we all asked with a confused face. “I’m Yuki, this is Keiji and this is Na-” the blue haired girl gestured the red cat, then stopped at the blond hair girl. “Just call me Ki” the blond smiled.

“Anyways we’ve been wanted to join Fairy Tail for a long time” they smiled. “Cool, who is the dragon slayer?” Natsu eyes shimmered. “Technically we both know fire and ice magic, but I’m the original fire dragon slayer” Ki smiled. “And I am mostly an ice wizard” Yuki replied.

“Cool just like me” Lyon, Merry and Gray shouted. “That makes six dragons slayers in the group!” Haru clapped her hand smiling. “Six!?” they said back. “Yep” Levy smiled. “Theres Natsu, Aki, Haru, Laxus and Gajeel” Evergreen replied.

“Hey why don’t you stay with us, the Sakura Tree is about to blossom” Lisanna suggested as we left Jenny clinging onto her cheek, moaning. Once again my hair turned white with light blue tips. One eye was light blue, while the other was white.

“If you do that again...too any one of us, I swear I will kill you” I said evilly pulling her hair so that I could see her face. “I-I-I’m sorry” she said terrified as the air suddenly turned cold. “The snow dragon slayer” Gray, Yuki, Merry and Lyon said interested.

“Guys your clothes!” Ishi and Merry yelled. “SHITMATA” they screamed as they went searching for their clothes. “By the way, how come you don’t strip?” Lucy asked the three ice mages girls.

“We girls have more control over our body temperature” Merry replied proudly as the others nodded. Not long after did Gray and Lyon found their clothes and joined us. We all took a seat on the benches and ground waiting for the Sakura Tree to blossom.

After waiting for what seemed like forever the tree started changing colours as everyone couldn’t hold their excitement. It was breath taking, it shone colours of purple, turquoise, light green, yellow, a bit of red, hot pink and pink which sparkle in the night sky.

-Ishi’s POV-

“Wow” I smiled as I felt my hand being squeeze gently. I looked up and blushed “You know your eyes look beautiful with the light shinning of it” Lyon smiled sweetly. He pulled me by the hand so that my head rested on his shoulders. ‘I love you’ I thought blushing slightly.