Chapter 24: Pop the question (part 1)

-Aki’s POV-

Natsu stayed quite, he was trying to hide his blush. ‘Natsu’ I started daydreaming on how hot he was. I suddenly felt my hand being squeezed and when I came back to reality Natsu had me pinned to a wall kissing me. Just as quick as it started it ended, even though I didn’t want it to.

“Pay attention when I’m confessing to you” he said looking down still holding my hands. “EHH!?” I screamed blushing.  ‘N-N-Natsu li-i-i-ikes me!!?’ I stuttered. “Do you want to go to the dance with me?” he asked almost in a whisper. “Of course!” I yelled wrapping my hands around his neck, giving him a bear hug.

He soon pulled me into the guild. They were gathered in the center of Fairy Tail listening to Gramps and Mirajane, who told us about the Christmas party. Lola and Happy were sitting on the railings as I noticed Lyon and the other members of Lamia Scale. There was even another guild, but I didn’t know who they were.

“Oh and we are going to have the other guilds join us” Mirajane said in the background. “Natsu, who are they?” I asked curiously as we took a seat in the back row. “Those guys with the horse and two whipping sticks mark are Blue Pegasus and the one with a huge ‘M’ and two sort of swirls around it are called Mermaid Heels, but their guild are only for girls.” Natsu explained.

“Cool” I said when I noticed Erza talking to a girl from Mermaid Heel. She had brown hair, the top part was styled like cat ears, at the bottom her hair was loose, two triangle marks on each side of her cheeks and big brown eyes.

‘She’s really pretty’ I thought examining her as they both laughed. Before I knew it a fight had broken out between all the boys. “Same old guild” a deep voice said as a guy with blue hair smiled.

“Jellal!” Erza and the Mermaid Heel chick, who was apparently named Millianna, said cheerfully. I notice Erza started blushing as everyone else stopped fighting. “JELLAL!!! GUYS!!!” they all yelled. “Nice to see you again, Erza” an old man with long gray eyebrows, black eyes and a white moustache that was attached to his white hair said.

“Rob Gramps” Erza had a huge smile on her face as she hugged the old man. “Hey guys, it’s been a while” Gray, Natsu and Lucy smiled. “Yeah, it has” three other guys came into the guild. One had a block like face, wore sunglasses, pinkish-red hat and had black hair.

The second dude was a very built up guy with a eye patch covering his left eye, brown hair, black eyes and his hair was mostly covered with a white bandage, even though he wasn’t injured. The last guy had a blond fringe above his forehead, black eyes, dark skin and had a small tattoo under his left lip.

“Wally! Simon! Sho!” Erza and Millianna said jumping on them. “How do you guys know each other?” Ishi asked. “We’re all childhood friends, back when me and Erza were in the guild Tower of Heaven” Millianna explained pulling Jellal and the old man in to the group hug.

“Hey Erza, Millianna it’s been a while” Simon said. “Hows Fairy Tail?” Wally asked Erza. “Wonderful” Erza smiled.“Hows Mermaid Heel?” Sho asked Millianna. “It’s alright, but I miss you guys” she said hugging him, as he tired to hide his blush. “They liiiiiiiiiii-” Happy started to say before me and Natsu cut him off.

“We’ll be going to the Christmas ball” Jellal said looking over at Erza. “Oh really” Erza said looking away. ‘I think she liiiiiiiiiikes him~’I thought laughing as I tried to imitate Happy. “And who do we have here?” one of the guys from Blue Pegasus that had strawberry blond hair grabbed my hand to kiss it. “I’m Aki” I replied ignoring the kiss.

-Natsu’s POV-

I watched in jealousy as Hibiki kissed Aki’s hand. “Nice to meet you, I’m Hibiki” he said letting go of her hand and bowing. “Would you like to accompany me to the dan-” but before he could finish I grabbed Aki by the waist. “Sorry Hibiki, but she’s my girl” I said as Aki had her hands on my bare chest.