Chapter 25: Pop the question (part 2)

A/N: All pictures that are drawn are inspired by Alice (aka Haru)

-Aurelie’s POV-

There he was, the most perfect man you could ever see. “Leo” I whispered, blushing feeling like Juvia and how she fangirled over her precious ‘Gray-sama’. “Hey Lucy, Aurelie whats up?” he asked in his deep, sexy voice that could make a girl melt like butter on toast.

‘GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF AURELIE’I thought slapping my cheeks softly. “Don’t know, ask Aurelie” Lucy said smacking my back and winking, which only made me redder than I already was.

“I’ll see you guys soon, I’m going to visit the other girls” Lucy said leaving us in her apartment. ‘What!? Lucy!’ I thought turning away from Leo. “What’s up Aurelie?” his voice made me jump. His warm smile makes my heart want to burst through my chest.

“I was just wondering if you......I mean if everybody knew about the Christmas Ball” I said quickly raising my voice. “Yeah we do, we’re all going” he said smiling warmly. He was so cute it made my heart ache.

‘YES!!!! Leo’s coming!!’I thought fangirling. “About that......” he started to rail off. ‘I have to ask him now!’I said clenching my fists. “Will you go with me to the dance?” we both shouted at the same time.

“Eh?” we both stared at each other, then we fell on the bed laughing. “So.....wanna go?” Leo asked trying to catch his breath, scratching his cheek with his index finger and blushing at the same time.

“Y-yeah” I stammered blushing, pressing my index fingers together. “Now lets go back to the Celestial World” he grabbed my hand and opened the portal. “Sure” I stayed calm with a huge smile, but in the inside I was fangirling big time.

-Erza’s POV-

I was chatting away with the girls. “Hey guys, I’m back” Haru said catching up to us. “Hey Haru” we smiled. “Thanks for holding my stuff and sorry” she smiled taking her bags off my hands. “No problem” I smiled back.

“Hey I just had an idea, how about all of us that don’t have a date go to the dance together?” Cana suggested. “I think that’s an awesome idea” Merry smiled. “I’m in” Erza said. “Juvia too” Juvia said quietly. “Me three” Levy smiled.

“By the way Bisca, when is Alzack going to ask you?” Laki asked nudging her rib cage. “WHAT!?” she blushed crimson red. “Yeah, it’s obvious you guys like each other” Cana said wrapping her arm around her neck.

“Who are you guys going with?” she asked trying to change the subject. “Oh no no no, don’t change the subject” Mirajane said. “Well.....I don’t know” Bisca blushed looking at her feet.

“Well don’t wait for him to ask, you go ask him” Lisanna said. “Now come on, we’re going down to the boys apartment so you could ask him” Mirajane said as they pushed her towards the boys apartment.

“HEY DON’T GO THERE! YOU’LL GET IN TROUBLE!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. “Sorry guys, we’re leaving” Cana and Laki shouted running behind them. “Fine, but don’t blame me if you get caught” I yelled back.

“Erza-san it’s okay, just leave them” Juvia said. “Erza your so caring” Merry smiled making me blush. “Well I may be nice, but I don’t really have any good friends” I said looking down.

“What are you talking about Erza?” Haru asked looking at me confused. “Everyone gets scared of me, that no one likes me” I said disappointedly. “Ishi, whats wrong?” I heard Chizu ask. As I lifted my head, I felt a hand come over my right cheek.