Chapter 14: Gildarts' encounter with a DRAGON

-Aki’s POV-

“Who are you gonna pair up with Natsu-san?” Haru asked him. “I’m definitely going to be with Happy” he replied with a smile. “Of course, he can’t live without me” Happy said cockily. “And you can’t live with out me” Natsu said tickling Happy. “What about you Juvia, who are you gonna pair with?” Chizu asked her.

“Juvia can I be with you” Lisanna asked. “Sure” Juvia smiled. “LEVY-CHAN can I be with you?” said a guy with orange hair and black eyes. “Jet, actually I’m wi...” but before Levy could finish a guy with black hair which curled at the top and black eyes interrupted her. “Levy-chan is going to be with ME” he yelled.

“In your dreams Droy! I asked her first” Jet stuck out his tongue. “Guys calm down. We are Shadow Gear, we’re not suppose to fight” Levy tried to stop them, but it didn’t work. “Both of you shut up, I’m with Levy” Gajeel said grabbing her and walking off. I laughed as Levy blushed and felt sorry for Jet and Droy, they looked so upset and heartbroken.

“Who are you going to be with Gray?” I asked. “I’m choosing Merry” he said smiling, putting is arm around her and giving me the thumbs up. “What about you Aki?” he asked. “Me, of course I’m paring with Lola” I said high-fiving the purple cat. “Lucy wanna be my partner?” Cana asked.

“Definitely” Lucy said winking. “Who are you going to be withe Freed-san?” Lola asked. “I’m choosing Bickslow” he replied as Bickslow popped up behind him. “Lastly, who are you paring with Elfman?” Natsu asked. “Evergreen lets pair up” Elfman said grabbing her hand.

“Yeah.....what ever” Evergreen said blushing trying to seem like she wasn’t interested. “You can’t hide your feelings from me Evergreen” I whispered in her ear and patted her back.  “Wha-” she blushed and gave me a stare making me chuckle. I stood there and watched as every one was pairing up and making strategies.

“So master, when are the S-class exams?” I asked. The master walked up to the stages and spoke into the microphone. “The exams will begin next Monday, Erza, Mirajane and Gildarts will also be joining us on the exams” he said. “Who is Gildarts?” all us new members asked.

“Gildarts is the strongest person in Fairy Tail, other than the master, Erza, Mirajane, Laxus and Mystagon” Natsu replied. “OHHHH okay......so who’s Mystagon?” I asked. “We’ll tell you everything about them later” Erza said. “Gildarts should be arriving soon though” Happy said excitedly as everyone started to buzz around.

“Mina we all hope you all will do well” Bisca and a guy with long black spiky hair and black eyes said. “By the way this is Alzack, his my partner” Bisca said introducing him. “Hey” he said waving. There was a sudden large grumble as the city suddenly split in two. “W-what’s going on?” Ishi said falling to the ground as Dai went to her rescue.

“I’m fine Dai” she smiled patting the blue cats head. “Gildarts back!!” every one yelled happily. “Why do they need to separate the city?” Haru asked. “Gildarts can’t really control is power, so it could be dangerous” Gray said only wearing his boxers. “Put some clothes on” Chizu sighed.

“Yo! I’m home!” a deep voice came from the entrance. We all turned around to see a fourty-five year old man with orang/brown hair and black eyes standing there waving. Every one started asking him questions. Apparently he had been gone for seven years on a job!

“Remember how I said there was a higher class than S-class wizard?” Freed whispered to us newbies as we nodded. “Well Gildarts is in that class so the missions are longer, harder, dangerouser and pay much more” he said. “Dangerouser? Now your just making up words” we chuckled at Merry’s comment.