Chapter 17: Tenroujima Island

-Juvia’s POV-

I felt the warm sunlight on my face. “Juvia time to wake up” Lola said shaking me gently. “THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME; THE S-CLASS EXAM” Aki started prancing around the room yelling at the top of her lungs.

“Aki stay quiet” I laughed covering her hand with my mouth. I just realized that she was dressed. “You woke up early” I said. “Yeah I’m so excited for the exam..........never thought I’d say that, anyways I woke up an hour ago” she said jumping up and down.

It was already six in the morning. “What time does the boat leave?” I asked shocked. “In an hour” Aki replied. I jumped up and rushed to the bathroom “Forgot my clothes” I said walking back out and rushing back in.

After I got dressed and came out of the shower, I was drying my hair with the damp towel. “Juvia your breakfast is ready” Aki said pushing me to the table. “Your really excited about this?” I said smiling. “I CAN’T WAIT” she yelled again prancing around the room.

“We better leave now” Lola said as I finished brushing my teeth. “Aki ready?” I shouted picking up my bag. “Yeah” she shouted coming into the living room. “Alright, lets go” Lola said flying out the window.

“Lets go!” Aki shouted sliding me to the window. “Are you trying to kill me?” I joked shocked as Aki’s eyes and hair turned blue and she breathed ice out to make a slide. “I would never hurt you” Aki said sarcastically as we were all laughing.

“Shall we go?” Lola asked while Aki’s hair and eyes returned to their normal colour. As we walked to the boat Aki suddenly stopped. “Aki what’s wrong?” I asked, her hair and eyes turned pink and she was blushing.

I lifted my head to find Natsu smiling and waving at her. I nudged her a little. She looked at me a mouthed ‘thank you’ before she walked over to him. “Aki” I shouted out to her pointing to my hair. 

She stared at me like I was crazy, but soon mouthed ‘thank you’ again and changed it back to it’s original colour. “Lola lets walk around” I suggested. “Sure” she said cheerfully. “Hey Juvia” I herd Lisanna’s voice.

“Oh hey Lisanna” I said turning around facing her, but soon was distracted by Gray-sama.  I think Lisanna noticed because she asked “Juvia do you like Gray?.”

“What? No” I said trying to deny it, but it was no use, I could feel my face heat up “Sureeee” Lisanna said sarcastically. “Anyways lets do our best Juvia” she said changing the subject. “Yeah” I said smiling.

-Natsu’s POV-

“Hey Aki, Hey Natsu-san” I heard a familiar voice. “Hey Haru, Chizu” Aki said smiling. “Hey” I smiled as I turned around. “What are you doing here?” Lola suddenly asked popping from Aki’s back.

“Actually Ishi, Dai, Chizu and me are ‘healers’ we’re gonna help Mira-chan” Haru explained. “Awesome” me, Aki and Lola said smiling hugely. “We’re leaving” the Master shouted into the microphone as Erza, Gildarts and Mirajane boarded the huge brown ship.

-Aki’s POV-

“Lets go” I said grabbing Natsu hand and grabbing Happy and Lola by the tail as I realized that every one was boarding the boat. “Woah this boat is so big” I said twirling around the poop deck.‘Poop deck.....god I love that word’ I giggled.

-Elfman’s POV-

I looked around for Evergreen, I soon spotted her green dress in the corner of my eye. “Hey Ever” I shouted smiling. “Hey ya” she said waving back. She was talking to Bickslow and Freed.