Chapter 16: Practicing for the S-class exam

-Juvia’s POV-

I suddenly felt some one pinch my cheeks as I opened my eyes slightly I saw a shadow over me and I wasn’t in my room. “PERVERT!!!” I yelled before kicking the shadow. “OWWW!!!! Juvia it’s me” I heard a familiar voice. “I’M SORRY GRAY-SAMA!” I yelled at the Gray who was on the floor clenching his stomach.

“Huh? Why am I here?” I asked confused. “What are you talking about? You fell asleep after I wrapped my shirt around your leg” he replied. “Hello any one in there?” we heard Elfman’s voice. “Elfman don’t lock that door” Gray yelled back picking me up princess style.

Deja vue’I thought as Gray walked out of the room. “Juvia what happened?” Elfman asked worried. “I just fell over and something cut my leg” I replied. “Gray do you need help?” Elfman said turning to Gray. “Nah I’m fine” Gray said walking down the stairs. “You guys go ahead, I’ll stay back and finish cleaning” Elfman yelled. “Thanks Elfman” I replied heading for the doors.

-Gray’s POV-

By the time I made it out of the guild Juvia was already fast asleep. ‘It’s probably because she lost a lot of blood and plus she’s been working hard’I thought staring at my shirt that was now fully covered in blood. ‘What could of made her bleed so much?’I wondered and before I knew it I was at the apartment.

“Hello...I need help here” I yelled. “Gray what are you doi........ Juvia!?” I heard Aki. “I’ll be right down” she said as she disappeared back in to the room. I waited for a few seconds before I heard her voice. “Watch out!!” I looked up to find a blue haired Aki jumping out the window.

“Woah Aki you live on the second floor!” I said moving out of the way, still holding juvia. She hit the floor with a loud thump, that would probably break your bones. “Aki are you alright?” I asked looking at the blue haired Aki laying on the floor flat with some cuts and bruises.

“Yeah I’m fine” she replied as if nothing happened. “But your bleeding” I pointed out. “Never mind that!” she said brushing off the dirt. “Where have you guys been? What happened to Juvia?” Aki asked as she removed my shirt and started wrapping Juvia’s leg with a long bandage.

“Something cut her leg when she tripped over and we were inside the storage room on the second floor” I explained. “Thats why I couldn’t find you” she said as she finished wrapping the bandage. “Thanks Gray I’ll give your shirt back tomorrow” Aki said as her hair and eyes returned back to their original colour.

“Bye Gray” she said fading back into the building. “See ya tomorrow” I said running back to my apartment. “Natsu?” I said recognising the pink spiky head running up the hill to the girls apartment. “Natsu, Happy what are you doing?” I asked. “Not know” Happy said. “Wait up guys” I yelled running towards the apartment. ‘I have a bad feeling about this’I thought running as quickly as I could.

-Aki’s POV-

As I tried dragging Juvia up the stairs on my shoulder I suddenly saw the end of the stair case getting further and further away, everything was going in slow motion and Juvia fell of my shoulder. I desperately tried to catch her, but she was to far. At least she was in front of me so she wouldn’t get hurt.

I waited until I hit the floor but instead I felt some one catch me. I slowly opened my eyes to find Natsu. “Natsu?” I said surprised looking back. “Juvia are you okay?” I heard Gray’s voice as I saw Gray holding Juvia. “Why are you guys here?” I asked.

“Happy just had a vision of you and Juvia falling, luckily that clock was there so Happy knew the time” Natsu said pointing at the clock. “What?” I asked shocked. “Not sure, I guess that’s Happy’s power” Natsu said. “Thanks Happy, thanks guys” I said hugging Happy.