Chapter Seven

*Jason's POV*

I watch her walked away from me. She thought the reason why i'm pushing her away is because she annoys me and act like a kid. That wasn't the reason though. Of course, at first i didn't like the way she's acting but now i'm starting to get used to it. I like the way she laugh so loud, not having a care if someone's looking at her weirdly or what they think about her. I like the way she's being herself around me even if we're still not that close and barely know one another, other than our names.

But mostly, i like the way she tried to be friends with me, i've never been with a person like her before. Heck, no one even dares to try to talk to me and ask me if i want to be friends with them. But i'm sure as hell it's because they fear me, they know my reputation and i'll do them no good if the try to fuck with me. Macy, on the other hand, she definitely doesn't know about my reputation and what i'm capable of. I'm quite surprised no one in our school warns her about me, but then again, who will warn her? Everyone doesn't like her just like everyone doesn't like me.. Or should i say they fear me.

I didn't expect her to understand why i'm pushing her away, but i just want her to know that i am no good for her and she'll be better off without me. Besides, i think she only wants me to be friends with her because she's got no one else.. But there's a feeling inside me that i want to get to know her, and be with her like as a friend. Whenever she's around me i felt annoyed yet i'm entertained by her. She could be my clown. She could make me smile and laugh but at the same time, she can turn my mood into happy one to a raging fire breathing dragon. If that was someone else, i already knocked their teeth out and feed it to them. But it's Macy, i don't think i could ever hurt her physically.

I sighed, shaking my head and started to walk towards my class. Once i reached my room, there was no one there since the bell hasn't ring yet. I sat down on my usual seat at the back, rubbing my temple as i looked at my tattoos on my arm. They all had a meaning, and my favorite at the moment is my mom's eye that was printed on my left arm. The thought of my mom makes me miss her so much. She was my everything, she was so kind, so beautiful and she's a hardworking person. She was the best mom i could ever ask for, she have done everything just to make me happy when i was a kid.

I love her so much, it hurts to accept the fact that she's gone, long gone. The thought of it makes my sting as it filled with tears but i didn't let it roll on my cheek. I sniffled, rubbing my now red eyes. I wish my mom still here, she's all i want and need in life.

A familiar loud laugh erupt in the room i was in, making me look up. I saw Macy talking to some guy i haven't seen before. Macy was not aware at my presence when she sat down a few chairs away from me. The guy sat down next to her and whispered something to her ear making her gasp, then roared a hysterical laugh.

"Are you serious? You did that?! That was so weird!" Macy laughed again, wiping the tears on her eyes from laughing too much. What did this douche said to her to make her laugh that hard? I bet it's not that funny, she must be faking it so she could be friends with someone.. Someone who is not me.

A sudden hatred and unknown feeling flow throughout my body. A feeling i've never felt before. I don't like this dude, he could be a pervert who's acting nice and friendly with her, but what he all wants is to get into her pants.

The thought makes me so angry as i clench my fists watching them talk and laugh at each other. I kept my eyes on this dude, watching carefully every move he makes. Who knows what this guy do. If he even dare to touch her in any way, i'd break his fucking face.

I kept my death glare on the guy's back, my chest pumped up and down as i tried to calm myself. I'm starting to get angry for no reason at all, but i really don't like the guy around her. I know she's doing this because she wanted to have a friend at least one since i pushed her away. Damn it, i shouldn't have done that. I should be the one around her not that ugly mug.