Chapter Eight

*Macy's POV*

I laid down on my bed, as my eyes glued to the screen of my phone. My finger taps on the screen multiple times as i play 'Flappy Bird'. I'm good at playing this game if i say so myself, my highest score is 98 and i'm about to beat my score again when my phone vibrated and a caller ID appeared on my screen. I gasped and scream in annoyance.

I answer the call "what?!" I snapped

"Whoa, calm your tits girl, i mean if you have one... But what's gotten into you? Did i interrupted you from doing something?" I could tell he's smirking through the phone and i wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

"Yes!" I snapped, scratching my head furiously, messing my hair.

"Oh god, please don't tell me you're hooking up with someone" he faked gagged from the other phone. I rolled my eyes.

"No! Idiot, i was about to beat my highscore in flappy bird, when you decided to call in wrong fucking time! Why did you call now, Markis?" I whined, and he laughed in response.

"Ugh, i hate you!" I grunted, pulling my hair in annoyance. Hey, i maybe overreacting but aren't you going to be pissed off too if someone interrupted you from beating a highscore?

"Sorry, babe. I didn't know. I promise you next time... I'll call you even more in wrong time" he laughed at his own joke but i just stayed silent. If i see this guy, i'd beat him.

"Oh come one, Mace. I'm kidding!" I heard him laughed again. I waited for him to calm down before speaking. This dude is like a guy version of me. He likes to annoy people close to him. Now i know what Jason felt like when i was annoying him, i was kinda surprised Jason was able to hold himself back from slapping my head out of annoyance.

"If i see you, i'd kick your balls Markis. I mean.... If you have one" i mocked him, now it was my time to laugh and for him to stay silent.

"Actually i do, two of 'em and a pretty big one" i could feel him smirk through the phone, i playfully scoffed.

"Nah, you're just assuming, but in reality it is as small as the baby's balls"

"Oh please, you'd be surprised" he said, chuckling.

"Pretty grossed out" i said, my eyes wide. "So what's the reason you called me? Make sure it's important after you just cut me off from reaching a hundred score" i playfully growled at him casuing him to chuckle.

"I just wanna ask if you're available today?" He asked.

"Oh, sorry. But i have a set tonight of hooking up with someone so.. Maybe next time?" I bit my lip hard trying to contain my laughter, as i tried my best to sound serious, but i guess it didn't work out well.

"Wow, you're the best fucking friend ever, Macy. I should give you an award, what do you think?" He said sarcastically. "Plus, you think i'm gonna believe you? Well you thought so wrong, now get your ass out of your bed and meet me up at the coffee shop that was a few blocks away from our school" he said, not giving me time to decide.

"How did you know i'm in my bed?" I asked him,

"Because i know you're a lazy ass, duhh. And i have magic powers to see what you're doing even we're far from each other" he said and i raised an eyebrow, getting along with his weirdness.

"Oh yeah? Well what am i doing now?" I challenged him as i ran my fingers through my hair repeatedly,

"You're touching yourself" he said in monotone. My eyes widened, i don't know if he means the dirty side or like just physically touching myself like in my arms or head.