Chapter Twenty-Four

*Macy's POV*

I woke up and felt a strong arm wrapped around me from behind, i turned and faced Jason who's still in a deep sleep. I admire his perfect handsome face, his thick eyebrows, his cute pointed nose, his cute chubby cheeks and his dimples that appeared whenever he smile and laugh, his thick long lashes, and his kissable pinkish lips that i could kiss all day. He's perfect just the way he is.

I wonder how could he like me, i'm just me. I'm not even pretty. Any girl would probably be jealous of me because i'm dating a hot cute guy. Little did they know he is not all nice, he's deadly. But i'm thankful that he's good to me sometimes, he likes me and all -that's what he said and of course i believe him because he just asked me to be his- but he can be rude to me and snappy and i understand that. He doesn't know how  to treat girls nicely but i know he's trying, plus i got used to his bipolar self since he became my closest friend other than Markis so we're good.

Speaking of Markis, i should tell him about moving out with Jason and about our status. He'll definitely be surprised and bombared me with questions on how this happened suddenly. Things escalated quickly, Jason and I known each other for almost two months, we've got to know each other, but there is still a lot of things i don't know about him and things he don't know about me. Heck, he doesn't even know my parents despised me. They wouldn't be worried or care about me if i just suddenly disappear from the house, they will be more astounded and happy if they find out i'm finally out of their hairs.

I got up, slowly lifting Jason's arm off me careful not to wake him up. I got out of the and grab my phone from the night stand, walking towards the bathroom. I tap on my bestfriend's contact, pressing my phone against my ear as i sat on the toilet and pee.

I hear a few rings before he answered "hello?" He asked groggily,indicating he just woke up.

"Hey, bro" i said,

"What do you want?" He asked, hearing him yawn

"I need to tell you something"

"You just woke me from my good sleep to tell me something? Can't it wait til on the afternoon? Jeez, what is wrong with you" he groaned

"No it can't, cause i'm leaving right now" i said, pursing my lips.

"So, where you up to?" He asked, but i could tell he's uninterested. Wait til he hears this

"Jason and I are moving out and live together from the place that is far away from here" i said quickly but i knew he catch them all. He stayed silent, all i could hear was his breathing on the other line before barking out a laugh.

"You just woke up aren't you? Macy i think you're still in your fantasy dream, it's time to wake up now!" He laughed and i rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure as heck i am not dreaming, i slept here with Jason at his place"

"You did what?!" I heard him exclaimed, fully awake. "You slept with him?! What were you thinking?" I furrowed my eyebrows and realized what he was ranting about.

"I didn't mean it like that, i meant i sleep next to him on the bed at his place" i clarified.

"Ahhh, so?" He said

"So we're dating" i chew on my lower lip

"Are you serious?"