Chapter Twenty-One

*Unknown POV*

I watched from the afar as Jason and this girl make-out in the living room and the sight made me cringe in disgust. I thought Jason was smarter than i think he was, but i guess i'm wrong. He made a mistake from quitting and running away from us. He know the rules yet he decided to break them and live on his own useless fucked up life alone. He's got nothing else better to do but go to school and went back home. If he stayed in our gang he could've been rich. He saved a lot of money when he joined us and when he thought that it was enough, he left.

I'm quite surprised Jason was capable of being in a relationship since he despised everyone. He once told us that he never thought, never will having someone attached to him so how come he fell for this one? He knows once he get attached to someone, he'll be putting their life in danger. That will be a punishment for him and his girlfriend for running from us, Boss will be ecstatic once he find out we got a bait to get to Jason back to our group. I don't think he took Boss' threat seriously, but i do know he knows that Boss was not playing around.

This guy is brash, you mess with him, he'll mess with your life, and that what's everyone is afraid of but not Boss. He used to have him as his second in command, he likes him. He's one of his best member ever and that's why he wanted him back. If Jason didn't give in of joining back to our gang, he'll have no other choice but finish him and whoever is attached to him.

I pulled out my camera and take a few shots on the two love birds, making sure it was not blurry. I looked at the clear picture before tucking my camera back on my jacket. I pull out my phone and tap on the contact.

I heard few rings before they answer "Boss, i spotted him and he's having a quite company with someone right now" i said through the phone.

"Someone like a business partner? Be specific Jacob" he hissed

"More like someone important to him"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Jason's POV*

I head home after a few hours of talking and eating with Macy. I thought about asking her out because i now know what she feels about me. She didn't directly said the word to me but she wouldn't snapped like that if she don't have feelings for me.

Asking her to be mine is definitely would be the hardest thing i'll do. I've never asked anyone out because i fucking despise them all but Macy caught my feelings for a strange reason. I don't even know how or why but i fell for her simplicity and personality, even though she's a fucking pain in the ass.

Once she became mine or not, if they figure out i get attached with her, shits going to get real. I know my ex gang are after me and will use an important person as a bait to get to me. I know what they are up to. I'm not fucking dumb. I'm Jason fucking McCann. If they even go anywhere near Macy, i'll torture them ten times worse than i did with my past victims.

Speaking of that, i haven't got anyone for almost a week. And now i thought of it, i have an urge to go out and hunt for someone that i'll happily rip their organs and throat out. Macy wanted me to stop though but i just can't. It's not that easy. I have a serious problem and it would take me years to change. Though i doubt that i'll change for the better.

I shook my thoughts away and went straight to my kitchen and grab a can of coke from the fridge. I popped it open, drinking it all the way down. I sat on the stool, resting my arms on the counter as i think of a plan about what me and Macy will do once we go on a date.