Chapter Twenty-Eight

*Macy's POV*

I tugged on the handcuff, and tried to break it lose with my free hand.

"Jason!" I slap him on his shoulder with my free hand. "Uncuff me, now" i demanded.

He turned on his side, facing me with a cheeky smile on his lips.

"Are you deaf, Jason? Uncuff me!" I said loudly, tugging my cuffed hand making a metal noise sound.

"Ugh, keep quiet" he groaned, covering his head with a soft pillow. I grinned as i kept on tugging it. To add more annoyance, i started to hump on the bed, making Jason's body bounce at the fluffy bed.

"If you don't stop, i'll cuff your other hand too" he threatened

"Jason set me free" i said dramatically. He sat up, opening the drawer again of the nightstand, pulling another handcuff.

"Oh come on! Don't be a rude boyfriend" i said, backing away from him. My back pressed against the headboard.

"If you had been a good girl, this wouldn't happen to you" he cuffed my hands and now i'm tied down. The only part of me that was free are my feet. Jason sat on his knee, in front of me. He looked at me as i was some kind of piece of meat that he eagerly wanted to devour, but his face held a blank look.

"Jason, i can't sleep like this" i whined

"You know i could do anything i pleased with that body of yours" he said, menacingly. His eyes were now pitch black that swims with lust and desire. I don't know what's going on through his mind, and i'm afraid to find out. He wouldn't harm me, would he?

I gulped as i could feel his intense stare.

"Jason, are you okay?" I asked him. His lips curled into smirk, as he started to crawl over to me. I reached my feet out, pressing it on his bare chest, stopping him there.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as i felt my my heart beats rapidly in my chest, it feels like it's going to bursts.

He cocked his head to the side, before grinning like a maniac. He held my ankle, sliding my feet off his chest before pressing his lips on my lower leg. My mouth parted lightly as i suddenly felt something odd inside me. My breathings got heavy as i watched him press his hot wet tongue on my skin, licking my leg all the way up til it reached my inner thigh.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, feeling a bit weird at Jason's weirdo moves.

He hooked his fingers on my shorts before sliding it down on my legs, leaving me in underwear. He threw my shorts on the floor before parting my legs lightly. I felt my cheeks grew hot, feeling self-conscious and weird at the moment.

He lifted my feet up, resting my leg on his shoulder and back, leaning his head down between my legs, trailing open mouth kisses on my inner thigh. He gripped his hand tightly on the side of my thigh as he sucked on my skin, making me gasp lowly.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked with slight shaky voice.

He pulled away, leaving a mark on my thigh before grabbing my waist and pulling my body down on the bed. My hands were still cuffed, so my arms were up above my head. I looked at Jason nervously as he crawl on top of me. He pushed my legs further as he hovered his body in betweem them.

"Jason.."

"Do you want to do this?" He asked with a raspy voice. I looked up at him, having a sudden feeling of in need and desire of him. Do i want this? Am i not going to regret this?