Chapter Fourteen

*Macy's POV*

I sat down on the cafeteria with Markis and surprised yet happy i get to forced Jason to sit down and eat with us. I'm glad neither of them try to kill each other, they just sit there and eat their sandwich silently. One of them will talk to me quietly, i'd respond and after a few minutes of silence,the other one will speak up.

The silence between us and sitting together in one table was pretty awkward. One minute, i'd caught them sending each other a glare before looking down and minding their own business as if they were not here.

I sighed as i shove a spoonful of mashed potatoes in my mouth. If neither of them would start a conversation, then i'll just keep my mouth shut.

"Macy?" I heard a voice behind me and we all looked up at the person. A guy,that used to bully me stand there with a worried look on his face. I was surprised and confused to why he's here.

"Um, sorry to bother. I'm not here for trouble. I just want to ask if you've seen Sam around before? He's been missing school for 2 weeks and we all have no idea on where he is even his parents doesn't know"

I frowned, i turned my head to Markis and Jason who only had a blank look on their faces as if they doesn't care about the situation, which i'm sure they really don't. I turned back to the guy which i forgot the name and say "no, i haven't seen him around since the day he, uh, when Jason.." I cleared my throat "when Jason and Sam got into a small fight" i said. Wait, why i haven't notice that? I haven't seen Sam around since that day.. He's missing?? Where could he have been?

"Oh, well. Thanks anyway" he said, his face fell and a worried expression displayed on his face. He glance at Jason, before looking down at the ground before he scurried away.

"That's weird.. Sam is missing?" I asked

"Who's Sam?" Markis asked, although he doesn't seem interested about Sam.

"The guy who bullied me" i shrug. "Where could he have been?" I asked myself, before eating my mashed potatoes again.

"Who cares? As long as he stay away from us, that'll be good" Jason shrugged.

"Oh my god" i breathed out, my hand cover my mouth. They both looked at me, "what if, what if the killer took him?" I said, i looked at them with a worried expression on my face.

"Then that's a good thing, he's finally getting what he deserve for hurting you physically" Jason, commented, scraping the wooden table with a fork.

"Why do you always come up with a mean, rude careless comment? The guy is missing for weeks and no one has idea where he is. And the chances are that he's taken by the killer" i snapped at his rudeness. You're back at it again, Jason. With your heartless rude self.

"He bullied you since you were kid, and you're concerned about him?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes, no matter what, he doesn't deserve to get killed or whatever bad things can happen to him because of the mistakes he have done. I'm not a heartless person like you" i snapped, rolling my eyes at him before staring down at my food.

He stayed silent as i did so too. Markis didn't even say anything, he just played with his phone but i knew he was listening.

Not saying a word, Jason stood up and stomped out of the cafeteria. I chew on my lower lip, looking up at Markis who only have a smug look on his face as his eyes were glued to his phone screen.