Chapter Twenty-Two

*Jason's POV*

I leaned my hands on the sink as i looked at my reflection. I puff out an air, shrugging my shoulders repeatedly and cracking my knuckles. Classes is over and that means i have to man up and ask her out. I mean it's not that hard, all i have to do is ask her the question and she'll have to say 'yes'.

I can't help but feel nervous about this and i'm getting irritated at myself. I heaved out a big sigh, turning on the faucet and wet my hands. I ran my hand through my hair upwards making it look a little messy but in a good way. I change my shirt in a simple white button up sleeves. I rolled the long sleeves up to my arm, and wear my black watch and my bracelet just to fit up with my top.

I didn't change my black pants since it suits my top. I look okay. Well, i look good actually.

"Man the fuck up Jason. Just ask her, jeez" i said to my self, walking back and forth as i look at my reflection. Do i seriously look okay? What if Macy wouldn't like this. Oh god, what if she laughed at me because of what i'm wearing before i could ask her out? No she's not like that kind of person who laughs at people with their outfits they were wearing... Well actually she is. She is that kind of person, especially with me. She love to laugh and make fun of me.

I just don't want her to embarass me. No, not embarass in front of everyone, i could fucking careless, i don't care what they think of me. All i care is about Macy and her thoughts about me. Damn it, let's just hope she'll like this.

I shook my head, and ran my fingers up to my hair again out of nervousness. I've never been nervous before. I've never felt all this feelings and emotions before i met her.

"Okay" i sighed, rubbing my face. I put my shirt back inside my bag and swung it carefully over my right shoulder since there are foods there. I pushed open the bathroom door of the school and walked down the hallway.

As i was walking, my eyes caught a glimpse of a girl in hallway, standing in front of her locker. She's alone. I walked up to her and she jumped up when i took a tight grip on her arm, i forced her to face me. The look on her face was screaming she's terrified. Well, if i were her, i would be too.

"How do i look?" My voice was shaking lightly from nervousness. I just feel like i need to know what she think of how i look. If she thinks i look good or bad, that would be the same thought of Macy, right?

Her eyes were wide and her lips tremble in fear and shock. "Um, i-"

"Just tell me how i look!" I yanked her arm making her yelp.

"You look great, Jason! Please, you're hurting me" she whimpered,

I glared at her, thinking she's lying but i let her go. She immediately shut her locker and ran away.

I groaned and continued to walk to look for Macy. Some girls looked at my directions and mumbled some complimenting words such as "he looked nice" "he's hot" "oh my gosh, he's so perfect, that outfit fits him perfectly"

I inwardly rolled my eyes but thank them in my mind, at least now i know i looked "hot" as they say. Maybe Macy would like that. I do recall she's attracted to hot guys, so i might attract her too i guess... I walked down the hallway and to Macy's locker and i spotted her there, putting her stuff inside. I slowed down my pace, my hands started to get sweat and i instantly feel nervous.

I watched her talk to Markis and the girl, Winter or Spring? I don't know, i forgot her name, and i could careless. They talked before they both waved goodbye to her and bust out of the school doors outside.