Chapter Twenty-Nine

*Jason's POV*

I barged out of the school, walk over to my car and drive home. I'm feeling a bit shitty today for not getting a nice nap and driving for half a day without a fucking rest just so Macy could attend this stupid classes. But then, it was my idea and i suggested it to her that so she'll agree to live with me. But still...

I reached my house and opened the door and shutting it. I looked around the house, some of my stuff and old furniture were still here. I don't plan on bringing them to my mansion, it only would ruin the luxurious house look.

I walked up the stairs and to my room, before flopping down on the mattress. I looked up at the ceiling and without a minute longer, my eyes droop as the darkness consumed me.

-------------------------------—————————----------------------------------------------------

I woke up at the sound of the door slamming shut. I popped my heavy eye lids open, alarmed jumping out of my bed and grabbing the gun from the stand, i cocked it and walked over to my door, swinging it open. I peek my head out, looking side to side. When i see it's clear, i started to walk down the stairs, slowly and quietly.

Who the fuck barge in my house? I swear i'll kill them instantly once i saw their face. They just interrupted me from my good sleep.

I saw a movement on my right, over the kitchen. I ran towards the room and open the door in the kitchen. I raised the gun and pointed it to the intruder.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I yelled, making the person jumped up in fright.

Macy screamed in fear, her shaking hands rested on her chest.

I furrowed my eyebrows, and unload the gun before tucking it on my waistband.

"Why the fuck di-" i started to shout at her but i stopped myself. I need to stop being rude to her,damn it. I sighed, rubbing my forehead "sorry" i mumbled, before sitting on the chair.

I could feel her gaze burn on my head, so i looked up at her face that holds a confused and weird look she's giving me.

"Are you okay?" She asked, chewing on a gum.

"Fine" i muttered,

"Hmm, i guess not" she hummed, before turning around and grabbing some piece of paper on the counter. "I found this when i came in here. I didn't read it because i don't want you to snap at me and shit, plus this is for you not mine so..." She explained, handing me a small piece of envelope.

I took it from her hand, i read it down and my blood started to boil.

To Jason

Buddy, i know you're a tough and brave guy you would not care if we are after you and your little slut there, but i am telling you to get your asses ready because once we got there, you know shits 'bout to go down. Better guard your slut and yourself's life because we're coming soon.

-Jonathan

I crumpled the paper tightly in my fists, my veins popped out in anger. If they think they could go near her, they thought so fucking wrong. I will be making sure if i get my hands on them, i will enjoy every moment i'll have with them by brutally torturing them.